Huge illegal firearms seized in Samut Sakhon

Lite Beer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge? Hardly!! this doesn't even constitute a good gun collection for an amateur owner in the US..... good start, but hardly a dent in disarming a suspected rebellious uprising of red shirt militants.

Oz

When i saw huge i was thinking they had seized a battle ship

Why do these 'terrorists' from both sides always seem to leave their ID cards with the guns? Very strange.

This terrorist did not "leave" an ID card somewhere at random. It was sitting in the home, just like my ID card is sitting on the table right across from me right now. The terrorist was caught with weapons in the home, next to an ID. Seems utterly plausible and accurate.

• Like 2

Huge? Hardly!! this doesn't even constitute a good gun collection for an amateur owner in the US..... good start, but hardly a dent in disarming a suspected rebellious uprising of red shirt militants.

Oz

When i saw huge i was thinking they had seized a battle ship

Thai style huge .. remember the HUGE 10cm dildos the police found in a raid last year!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Seems the army have had done it again :

Military just announced that it caught a shooter from the Ramkhamhaeng University attack.

The attack happened on 30 November 2013, yet since that time the police got nobody. 39 hours into martial law and the Army already caught a major weapons cache, and a suspect in the University attack

Really showing the police up aren't they..

We can expect more in the next few days, and the singing will start implicating.......................................

• Like 2

Military just announced that it caught a shooter from the Ramkhamhaeng University attack.

The attack happened on 30 November 2013, yet since that time the police got nobody. 39 hours into martial law and the Army already caught a major weapons cache, and a suspect in the University attack

We can expect more in the next few days, and the singing will start implicating.......................................

Yep, they can plant evidence & find scapegoats, up with the best of them.

Why do people always seem leave their ID cards with the evidence?

Exactly =planted.

This was a raid on a house. Where do you keep your documents? At your house....

They guy may not have been on official business so would not necessarily be carrying his ID at all times. May get some strange looks wearing a red shirt ID around Tops. They arrested the guy too....so he will be a fake red?

It is a legal requirement to carry your ID card, displaced alien card or passport with you at all times within the kingdom.

It must have been a set up by the anti government people. Now who would leave his ID around like that. What goes around comes around.

Maybe your posts are being set up by Suthep so we all laugh at the red shirt posters on this site!!.................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

More proof the UDD is a terrorist organisation.

Time to arrest the terrorists.

If they do not surrender peacefully then start attacking them with drones..

Thai's attacking people with drones ? These clowns haven't learned to drive cars or trains properly yet !

• Like 2

It must have been a set up by the anti government people. Now who would leave his ID around like that. What goes around comes around.

Another trip down memory lane and my response to you is a similar response you used on the weapons found in Lumpini park.

Of course you deny it. Typical response from UDD supporters. Does anyone expect any thing else?

My oh my Mango Bob. You really do wear have a belief structure that overrides facts.

Another UDD propaganda success story.

Whereas your "facts" are true are they? Like where you keep on lying about no attacks on "red shirt rallies"?

You forgot your tagline.................

Thy certainly sound more believable to e average intelligent person than your bileous red shirt diatribe!!!

• Like 2

Why do people always seem leave their ID cards with the evidence?

Exactly =planted.

This was a raid on a house. Where do you keep your documents? At your house....

They guy may not have been on official business so would not necessarily be carrying his ID at all times. May get some strange looks wearing a red shirt ID around Tops. They arrested the guy too....so he will be a fake red?

It is a legal requirement to carry your ID card, displaced alien card or passport with you at all times within the kingdom.

WOW!!!!! theres a legal requirement to carry a red shirt ID card..I must find mine out!!!!!!clap2.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Yes, they are singing like Catholics at confession.

More proof positive of the necessity of the martial law declaration. The army truly did step in just in time to save the country from eruption of communist Red terror.

You should go on wikipedia and see what communism is...

More proof positive of the necessity of the martial law declaration. The army truly did step in just in time to save the country from eruption of communist Red terror.

You should go on wikipedia and see what communism is...

Why not link!

I would have thought communism takes many faces!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you sing you can get on the TV News...... 15 minutes of fame.

Thais love it.

'Huge illegal firearms seized in Samut Sakhon'

Key word 'huge'. NOT.cheesy.gif

If you are an American then you probably consider this less than most people keep at home for self protection.

By European standards, this sort of firepower is huge. A small team could be well armed with this cache.

Well done to the Army for quick decisive action.

Draw your own conclusions about the motivation and performance of CAPO/DSI/RTP.

This evening the army have found more red shirt "third hand" weapons in the vehicle parked at a red shirt "3rd hand" protest site.

Gotto love the army for there crack down on violence and terrorism.

Like Ahbisit in 2010, I wish General Prayuth had come in earlier. It would have saved many many lives.

I cannot judge Prayuth though. He is getting the job done and saving lives at the hands of the "3rd hand" terrorists.

In their own apartment? Lots of people would. Most would.

no one who was a serious terrorist would,wake up.

Perhaps not,, but a dumb-as UDD wanna-be hell raiser most definitely could. Didn't have to become an airline pilot to do that. All depends on what you call a serious terrorist. That haul looks pretty serious to me. Potential for a lot of dead folks in that little lot. Thank you, General!!! I'm betting it is the first of many. They have spent 6 months getting their intel on these clowns. Now it's just bust them & reel them in. Good work.

• Like 1

An M4 is a rifle, not a "submachine gun". It is not even an automatic weapon.

Sorry General Grant, you are 150 years out of touch. Google or Wiki it!!!!

The M4 is a short barrelled M16 A3 and DOES have a 3 speed gear box. i.e. Safe, semi, & full auto. That qualifies it as an assault rifle, a machine gun, or any definition of a rifle form weapon that shoots full auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They may not have been around in the US Civil war but they are right here & now for the UDD militia wanna-be's; trying to start a Thai civil war. Good it is out of circulation, and it's owner.

May not be a huge cache of weapons but it does send a huge message to the red thugs that playtime is over and the the big boys are in charge, this is not chalerms keystone cops, this is the military who have very quickly established they are in charge, will do whats required and we won,t know unless they deem it neccessry after the event.. A whole different and professional way to maintain law and order.. Where is Chalerm by the way?

Reportedly at home with a reduced security detachment of only 5 police & 1 defence force volunteer.