Huge illegal firearms seized in Samut Sakhon

Lite Beer

'Huge illegal firearms seized in Samut Sakhon'

Key word 'huge'. NOT.cheesy.gif

In the massacre of Trat fewer weapons were used.
But so funny it is not.

The media is. As another poster pointed out the M4 is NOT a machine gun. If the media could get their shyt together then they would be taken more seriously and the media would not be a joke. So Funny it is. As for the army Keep up the good work there is more out there.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye,gods,an obvious set up,this is why i generally stay on the other forums,if you blokes are to shortsighted to see this well,up to you.

Next you will say the rice scheme has no corruption in it!

That is PTP logic right there.

To be honest i could not give a hoot about Thai politics,i only come on here to wind some of you blokes up,and see the steam come out of your ears,as if we have a say,thats why i generally stick to the more fun forums,but yeah every now and again i get you guys going,enjoy it too,glasses steaming up yet djjamie?

• Like 1

It must have been a set up by the anti government people. Now who would leave his ID around like that. What goes around comes around.

In their own apartment? Lots of people would. Most would.

no one who was a serious terrorist would,wake up.

These are not serious terrorists, just thugs who take orders/paid to take part in dangerous games, in the same vein Chalerm is not a plausable politician. A week is a long time in politics, no-one in the real red shirt hierachy dare give the order to fight back...its over shin lovers.. Move on.

Edited by Bkkbound
  • Like 2

The police, DSI, CAPO didn´t find in 6 month nothing.

Now the army is cleaning up since two days.

Bingo.

You mean they are planting "evidence" including ID cards!

What's next? Next to the evidence a T-Shirt with the face of the culprit printed on and the words

"yes I .... Full name....did it! "

Here is how it works scenario number 1: - look for a victim from a political group (whoever you want to frame later) pretend you are a "top secret agent" from the same political group and tell the victim you have an extremely important favor to ask! The victim agrees to help for the cause. You ask him to store weapons and he has to keep this an absolute secret!

You supply the weapons for storage and ..... Now you only need to wait for the right moment to raid the place and "find" the weapons!

Scenario number two: the culprits work for the army and the weapons are discovered together with fake ID the culprits arrested and paraded in front of the press where they admit they are guilty and they planned attacks on their political opponents - and then they disappear they are never seen again!

The army needs to justify their illegal actions - they need to prove that he did the right thing - staging an illegal coup - in Thailand with the absence of law enforcement "prove" is very often planted and invented!

Acted on a tip off - just at the right moment - 555 - how convenient!

Don't tell me these people listed their employment as "redshirt activist"? How do they know they are reds?

Everything tagged as belonging to nattawut

• Like 1

An M4 is a rifle, not a "submachine gun". It is not even an automatic weapon.

And it's a scaled down version of the M16 carbines. That makes it a sub machine gun in some translations.

It is actually a compact assault rifle. The M4A1 does have a setting for full automatic, but a basic M4 rifle does not.

Ye,gods,an obvious set up,this is why i generally stay on the other forums,if you blokes are to shortsighted to see this well,up to you.

This stupid post beggars belief once again. Nothing to do with being shortsighted my son. A lot more to do with having a bit of acumen.

It must have been a set up by the anti government people. Now who would leave his ID around like that. What goes around comes around.

Another trip down memory lane and my response to you is a similar response you used on the weapons found in Lumpini park.

Of course you deny it. Typical response from UDD supporters. Does anyone expect any thing else?

My oh my Mango Bob. You really do have a belief structure that overrides facts.

Another UDD propaganda success story.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

Another trip down memory lane and my response to you is a similar response you used on the weapons found in Lumpini park.

Of course you deny it. Typical response from UDD supporters. Does anyone expect any thing else?

My oh my Mango Bob. You really do wear have a belief structure that overrides facts.

Whereas your "facts" are true are they? Like where you keep on lying about no attacks on "red shirt rallies"?

You forgot your tagline.................

• Like 1

And it's a scaled down version of the M16 carbines. That makes it a sub machine gun in some translations.

It is actually a compact assault rifle. The M4A1 does have a setting for full automatic, but a basic M4 rifle does not.

I dare you to try to get the basic M4's 3 round burst past the ATF as "not even an automatic weapon"

Ya screwed up. You didn't check your facts. Fess up and move on. Look up above my (non) avatar. It happens to all of us.

Edited by impulse

Some radical red shirts have been boasting for months weapons have been stored, stowed away in Bangkok ready for the 'final battle'.

No doubt those involved are doing their best to flee to Cambodia to join the vertically challenged Ko Ti on the run.

• Like 2

Got to hand it to you Bob turn a negative into a positive

• Like 1

An M4 Carbine does have the capability/option to be an automatic weapon just as the M16 and although not a submachine gun, they are close and designed for similar use but since they mentioned submachine gun, it is possible they are talking about the Spectre M4.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

Next you will say the rice scheme has no corruption in it!

That is PTP logic right there.

To be honest i could not give a hoot about Thai politics,i only come on here to wind some of you blokes up,and see the steam come out of your ears,as if we have a say,thats why i generally stick to the more fun forums,but yeah every now and again i get you guys going,enjoy it too,glasses steaming up yet djjamie?

hahaha…Love it!!!

Nice one...

Edited by djjamie

My oh my Mango Bob. You really do wear have a belief structure that overrides facts.

Whereas your "facts" are true are they? Like where you keep on lying about no attacks on "red shirt rallies"?

You forgot your tagline.................

<EDIT> - Prove that I lied because you haven't shown me a single attack on a red shirt rally site yet.

Edited by djjamie

An M4 Carbine does have the capability/option to be an automatic weapon just as the M16 and although not a submachine gun, they are close and designed for similar use but since they mentioned submachine gun, it is possible they are talking about the Spectre M4.

Yeah. What he said. He probably didn't even have to Wikipedia it like I did. (FYI, my closest are an AR15 and Mini14 back home- neither one being full auto)

More proof positive of the necessity of the martial law declaration. The army truly did step in just in time to save the country from eruption of communist Red terror.

Or fascist yellow takeover by intimidation and manipulation.

You have lost. All these type extreme statements serve only to incite.

• Like 1

The police, DSI, CAPO didn´t find in 6 month nothing.

Now the army is cleaning up since two days.

Bingo.

You mean they are planting "evidence" including ID cards!

What's next? Next to the evidence a T-Shirt with the face of the culprit printed on and the words

"yes I .... Full name....did it! "

Here is how it works scenario number 1: - look for a victim from a political group (whoever you want to frame later) pretend you are a "top secret agent" from the same political group and tell the victim you have an extremely important favor to ask! The victim agrees to help for the cause. You ask him to store weapons and he has to keep this an absolute secret!

You supply the weapons for storage and ..... Now you only need to wait for the right moment to raid the place and "find" the weapons!

Scenario number two: the culprits work for the army and the weapons are discovered together with fake ID the culprits arrested and paraded in front of the press where they admit they are guilty and they planned attacks on their political opponents - and then they disappear they are never seen again!

The army needs to justify their illegal actions - they need to prove that he did the right thing - staging an illegal coup - in Thailand with the absence of law enforcement "prove" is very often planted and invented!

Acted on a tip off - just at the right moment - 555 - how convenient!

Or scenario number three: these people had these weapons for a reason - perhaps they were sympathetic to Ko Tee's ideology who knows - if these weapons were theirs, then the only reason they have them is to use them.

Best not to speculate as quite rightly we the public are being kept in the dark - which oddly makes a change from hearing the police and chalerm making public announcements on TV telling the world and its mother where, when and who will be arrested in a secret pre dawn raid - just in time for them to run off and never be found.

I think its best to avoid unfounded speculation and conspiracy theories

• Like 1

'Huge illegal firearms seized in Samut Sakhon'

Key word 'huge'. NOT.cheesy.gif

Reckon if you were on the wrong end of a fire fight facing guys with this amount of fire power you might just change your mind....!!

To my mind, any firearms in the possession of such evil characters is a HUGE problem. Do you not agree?

Don't feed the wank_ing trolls, they have nothing better to do now seeing as how all their enjoyment is coming to an end.

Why do people always seem leave their ID cards with the evidence?

Exactly =planted.

This was a raid on a house. Where do you keep your documents? At your house....

They guy may not have been on official business so would not necessarily be carrying his ID at all times. May get some strange looks wearing a red shirt ID around Tops. They arrested the guy too....so he will be a fake red?

• Like 2

another one with nothing to do - Oh well it takes all kinds I guess.

Third success for Army since the beginning of Martial law yesterday. Gen Prayut warn terrorist before but they not listen him, now this terrorist will pay for their act.......

Good work...... Reds movement are now under spotlight.....

I wait comment from former CAPO leaders and Fab4

No need to wait for Fab4 - the rest are already here trolling as hard as they can - small minds with nothing better to do.