Thailand coup leaders suspend constitution

webfact

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tv censored, media censored, freedom of movement banned, constitutuion suspended, economy ruined - woohoo this must be the great victory so many on here have wanted all along. Let the party start, North Korea style thumbsup.gif

Chinese style too, I rather think. Let's not forget that the Chinese oppress the majority of the population.

...and there are more Tha-Chinese, than Thai-Thais in Bangkrup

Tv censored, media censored, freedom of movement banned, constitutuion suspended, economy ruined - woohoo this must be the great victory so many on here have wanted all along. Let the party start, North Korea style thumbsup.gif

Economy ruined?

The economy is already in recession and its about to get alot deeper.

Dont you worry, your pension will still be coming in and thats the main thing. As long as theres Chang on the table and girls in the bars in your eyes everything is fine rolleyes.gif

Edited by tullynagardy

Now, you can all see how mad they are Thais in general that is, it could be the climate certainly not their brains.

I predicted exactly this yesterday in my post, not one other did.

Lets hear some educated analysis , and less spoof here , thanks.

Yeah blame it on the last guy. It seems to me that the previous red clad drivers that drove the country into the ground. Now you got to turn the engine off and get the vehicle up on the lift to be able to fix it.

YAY time to try to rewrite things to suit yet again....

If you cant win ... cheat

Or to stop cheaters continually winning by cheating. There should be section in the new constitution in which should be clearly stated whoever is caught bullying political opponents, bribing and cheating their way into politics should be automatically banned for life. I guess that leaves current red side of the political spectrum without a single suitable candidate. If this country is ever to move forward now is the time for complete and exhaustive cleaning.

Or to stop cheaters continually winning by cheating. There should be section in the new constitution in which should be clearly stated whoever is caught bullying political opponents, bribing and cheating their way into politics should be automatically banned for life. I guess that leaves current red side of the political spectrum without a single suitable candidate. If this country is ever to move forward now is the time for complete and exhaustive cleaning.

Not only "Red" my dear fellow. Not disagreeing with what you are saying.

Just if what you say should happen, well that would mean both colours would lose all "Their People", so NO Politicians to vote for. Then what?

• Like 1

I don't think the new section in the constitution that you suggest is very likely. The army favours the misnamed "Democrats", who are, by their own admission, the leaders in buying votes (see previous posts on ThaiVisa attesting to that), and have way more money. Their side are also leaders in bullying - as we saw from the PDRC guards. Much more likely is that the coup-mongers will ban anyone who has ever had a connection with PT or related parties. There could be 'vetting committees', for example, and only the compliant and submissive candidates, the really nice poodles, would be able to stand for election.

Edited by anteater
  • Like 1

Dream on sunshine.... where do you live? La La Land?

If they have to establish a new constitution, good luck with it. But who will be in charge? Army?

We all know what the real problem is.

Political reform might be necessary but kicking out the Thaksin clan from the Thai politics is the key factor to resolve the conflict.

But Thaksin is still more popular than any other politicians in Thailand.

Many educated people know his real agenda.

It is time to educate the farmers in the north.

If Thai people want to kick out the Thaksin clan good education might solve the problem.

Good luck, Thailand. May peace prevail in Thailand.

• Like 1

i m in pattaya and i had sex at 21.30.lucky me

I believe you could be breaking the law, depending whether you had sex in the street or not and whether you completed the operation after 22.00 (curfew time). Please turn yourself in to the police to clarify.

It was their Constitution ...by Sondhi, Anupong,Prayuth and of course...Prem...

Wasnt' it bad enough ?

Do they need a more undemocratic one to make sure they will rule unopposed forever ?

Yes, that's was all about....

Maybe this curfew will help to boost the dwindling demography....No people outside, no TV programs.....what else is left ? 1.7 children per woman in Thailand, Thailand would need to import immigrants soon....

Shame on you. Shame Shame Shame.

It's well known that here two wrongs make a right and five more wrongs make it even more right.

Snap out of it.

Except the 2011 was a legitimate democratic election. ANFREL pointed out that there was vote buying on both sides but overall, as an independent agency, with international observers, they concluded that it was a good election and a step

forward for democracy. It was not a perfect election but they were convinced that the Thai people had been able to freely express their political opinion and PTP had won plain and simple.

ANFREL carefully observed all aspects of the election and their report was very detailed. Also the Election Commission did accept the result (after investigating complaints from both all parties about any irregularities)

The one person who did not want international observers was Khun Suthep. One can guess why that was.

I don't have an opinion about this except I am interested in knowing that facts of the matter, or at least coming as close to them as possible by conducting independent research and looking for information that has some basis in reality and which can be verified.

Thank you for pointing this out. Is is the closest to the truth, I read here for a while.Not one election will be good, if the Yellos shirts will not be elected.

Suspend the Constitution all they want, but don't touch the Super Rugby nor the Monaco GP (all True satellite channels are off), and hands off my internet. Please.

On the day of the 2006 coup, Sept 19, I happened to be in Phnom Penh so I found myself holed up in my hotel room watching the 24/7 all news in English channel in Singapore.

I was sending off email after email to family, colleagues, friends back in the former LOS where all MSM were shut down. I felt I was back writing for a newspaper again (except my email news bulletins were not original work).

So far so good for the internet, with none of the coup makers making any noises about fahlang internet sites.

Knock on wood.

12AM latest announcement asking social media to stop sending out message inciting conflicts, twisted info. Otherwise will stop the service. RT @Tulip_Oum

I am knocking on wood too but I cant see how they can silence social media very easily without shutting things down further... on thing is for sure people are not going to stop sending out messages or posting opinions ... in country maybe but not the rest of the planet ;)

Phase 1: coup

Phase 2: arrest all the red shirt leaders.

Phase 3: appoint new prime minister

Phase 4: Arrest YL and convict her before she flee the country.

Do I need to say more?

Phase 1: coup

Phase 2: arrest all the red shirt leaders.

Phase 3: appoint new prime minister

Phase 4: Arrest YL and convict her before she flee the country.

Do I need to say more?

No, you forgot only to click your heels.