TV/Truevision shut down everywhere?

bankruatsteve

so we are paying to get this crap on the screens

I could understand they stop the free national channels, who expats don't watch that rarely anyway, expect the self proclamed fluent in thai, holier than thy people

but we are paying premium (overpriced) prices to get some english soaps / movies & news channels

Still getting BBC World on Cable in Phuket.

Well...tell us the latest from O/Seas News please.....
There's a large commotion about drugs and match fixing in international cricket.

Some ferry sunk.

Australia has country wide protests over budget cuts.

Thai baht dropping.

Something about a bomb. (not Thailand)

Someone fell down somewhere.

Someone got up somewhere else.

I can bring you another news flash at 6am. if I'm late, just replay this one. ;)

ps: the bill is in the mail.

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

I could understand they stop the free national channels, who expats don't watch that rarely anyway, expect the self proclamed fluent in thai, holier than thy people

but we are paying premium (overpriced) prices to get some english soaps / movies & news channels

so what your suggesting in time of a national crisis, they should have only cut the natives TV and they are discriminating against farangs....send your bill to True they may send it to the army to pay for your inconvenience.....blink.png

WETV in Chiang Mai is down too and a number of TV members have said that the Internet will go down at 10 PM. Is it just a rumor?. sad.png

That is the News Report we have just had in Australia ... though no time was mentioned.

Still getting BBC World on Cable in Phuket.

Well...tell us the latest from O/Seas News please.....
There's a large commotion about drugs and match fixing in international cricket.

Some ferry sunk.

Australia has country wide protests over budget cuts.

Thai baht dropping.

Something about a bomb. (not Thailand)

Someone fell down somewhere.

Someone got up somewhere else.

I can bring you another news flash at 6am. if I'm late, just replay this one. wink.png

ps: the bill is in the mail.

Nice one neverdie.....cheesy.gif

so what your suggesting in time of a national crisis, they should have only cut the natives TV .blink.png

YES ! My kids want look their cartoon after 12 hours Bus to-from school and school! arsch.gif