• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NATIONAL PEACE AND ORDER MAINTAINING COUNCIL
Caretaker PM Niwutthamrong and ex-PM Yingluck report to NPOMC

BANGKOK: -- Dozens of politicians report on Friday to National Peace and Order Maintaining Council (NPOMC), including caretaker premier Niwutthamrong Boonsongpaisan and former premier Yingluck Shinawatra.

The move came a day after the military declared a coup when its effort to bring rival factions together to seek a solution to the country’s political impasse failed.

Caretaker premier Niwatthumrong Boonsongpaisan and former premier Yingluck Shinawatra were among the politicians reporting to NPOMC at the Royal Army Club. Reporters and cameramen were barred from entering the Royal Army Club, only those of army-run Channel 5 were permitted.

Niwattumrong’s car was seen arrivingat the Army Auditorium Friday morning, witnesses said.

Former premier Somchai Wongsawat and his wife; Yaowapa, also reported. Somchai is Yingluck’s brother in law.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-23

• Like 1

I hope she is provided a cute orange jump suit, fitted closely around the behind and pink handcuffs.

Must be a difficult decision what clothes fit for it.

I would say best is the white uniform.

no no orange and pink together isn't good. blue jump suit and pink handcuffs would be good.

and what shoes to wear? Pink high heels?

She will have to answer a lot of questions now. And without being able to phone a brother friend.

But it appears she will have a lot of company: Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha summonsed 114 people believed to be significantly involved in political issues at the Army auditorium in Thewes, Bangkok, at 10am. /Bangkok Post

114 of them? I wonder where pipkins, Wandasloan, and OldBlueCodger are today?

They waiting for the briefing....I guess in the afternoon or tomorrow they'll be here again.

• Like 1

I hope she is provided a cute orange jump suit, fitted closely around the behind and pink handcuffs.

Must be a difficult decision what clothes fit for it.

I would say best is the white uniform.

no no orange and pink together isn't good. blue jump suit and pink handcuffs would be good.

and what shoes to wear? Pink high heels?

She's in detention, not a Tiffany show for crisake.wink.png