Work permit & nonB extension for school.

Have been working for an agency in a goverment school, employed by the agency and contract with the agency for the specific school , initial non-B visa was issued with all the paperwork from the school and my work permit has the schools name as employer.

10 months on now the agent is out of the picture and the new contract wiil be direct with the school,.

Am I correct in thinking that I can simply extend my existing work permit which has the schools name as my employer by taking my new contract from the school and health certificate to the labour office? and then take the work permit and contract to local immigration to extend the non-b for another 10months?

Or do I have to do the whole shooting match again and go get a new non-imm B fron Laos etc and new work permit etc?

Many thanks

You will get a new work permit and extension with paperwork from school. No need to start all over again.

Thanks Joe,

Do they simply extend the validity of the existing work permit which I do first and then armed with the extended validity work permit, visit local immigration who will extend the visa,?? asking here because school are pretty clueless!

Many thanks