Am I being to cynical as my doormat friend suggests?

ppmacready

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will leave you - period. She has to. Reverse the roles. A woman comes to your country. She says - quit your job, I will support you but give you $0 each month would you do that? Of course not! You expect a Thai woman to do that? You say yes. OK, and then pay the family so much each month because she is doing that now. YOU MUST PAY the money or she keeps working. What do you want to do? If you leave her what does she have? NOTHING. If you want to make the situation right you must give her something to make her whole in case you leave - and you will. Maybe you should put 20k each month in an account for her. Remember, there is no alimony in this country. Her friends will call her buffalo as long as she is not getting security for the future – just like your friends would call you stupid if a woman supported you.

So you leave her after 5 years. If she is a bar girls she lost a huge amount of money plus she is less desirable.

This is an ongoing issue and farangs just don’t understand. Think about her. She would be stupid to live with you if she is not getting something each month – etc. If you don’t, then let her work every night.

Not all bargirls are losing treMenDous of income while away. A lot of them have trubble attracting good paying customers. Not an ez life if you are un-sightly- as so many of them are..................lol.

I am simply amazed at the number of farangs who come to Thailand and honestly think they will find their soulmate in a bar. There are good Thai girls available who will not take advantage of you, but you sure won't find them in a bar. And I don't understand why they all want a girl who is under 30. There are a plethora of beautiful, clean and honest Thai girls over the age of 35. Many of them have never been married and have no children. And they have jobs in offices, not in bars! And no Thai guys want them, because they're just like the majority of farangs; they only want the young ones. The very ones who are only looking for a Sugar Daddy.

As for building her a house; why not? First of all, we have a hell of a lot more money than they do. And if you were in your home country with a good job or good retirement you would gladly build or buy a house for your farang wife. And can someone please explain to me why in the hell you would build her a Bt4 Million or more house? They never grew up in a house like that. Remember, they're poor. My own personal advice is that if she wants a house that costs more than Bt1 Million, then it is time to tell her "adios".

My Thai lady is 38 and never been married. She has a good job and makes decent money, for a Thai girl. She will never win a Miss Thailand contest and could never get a job as a go-go girl. But she is clean and honest and hard-working and comes from a very nice family. Next year we will begin building a house in the country. How much of a house does she want? We're talking under Bt500,000. No mansion. We don't need a mansion and don't want one either.

there are many guys who have found good partners in the bar

She will leave you - period. She has to. Reverse the roles. A woman comes to your country. She says - quit your job, I will support you but give you $0 each month would you do that? Of course not! You expect a Thai woman to do that? You say yes. OK, and then pay the family so much each month because she is doing that now. YOU MUST PAY the money or she keeps working. What do you want to do? If you leave her what does she have? NOTHING. If you want to make the situation right you must give her something to make her whole in case you leave - and you will. Maybe you should put 20k each month in an account for her. Remember, there is no alimony in this country. Her friends will call her buffalo as long as she is not getting security for the future – just like your friends would call you stupid if a woman supported you.

So you leave her after 5 years. If she is a bar girls she lost a huge amount of money plus she is less desirable.

This is an ongoing issue and farangs just don’t understand. Think about her. She would be stupid to live with you if she is not getting something each month – etc. If you don’t, then let her work every night.

Not all bargirls are losing treMenDous of income while away. A lot of them have trubble attracting good paying customers. Not an ez life if you are un-sightly- as so many of them are..................lol.

what part of thaat was funny?

Just imagine the hard work you did to pay that off and as another person just said no one cares. So if you care, why would you give a f***** rats about buying some Thai a house because as soon as you do, you will find the locks will have changed to they have "Fled the scene" and sold it and you will have zero recourse. Think man!!!

your friends are idiots and obviously unable to attract females without flashing the cash, which is quite sad.

not all thai girls are after money. you certainly dont need to spend a setang to meet and have a wonderful and fulfilling relationship with a thai girl

Where do they exist?, i think only in your mind starkicker,unless she is made of plastic and you have a foot pump in the house,even then there is some outlay.

they are everywhere, though you are unlikely to meet them in bars or bar areas. broaden your horizons and you will find them. i have never dated a girl who wants money in 12+ years.

Use your own judgement !!!

If a working girl is resting , while with you , you aren't getting your money's worth .

I have seen so many men robbed of their all , my advice is rent a house or apartment . If things go wrong you haven't lost your capital , just stop paying the rent and move away .

There's a saying here " Once a working girl , always a working girl ", all they are after is your money .

There are always exceptions to the rule.

I don't actually agree that once a working girl, all ways a working girl is the case.

You can give a Thai person a book , but you cant make them read it. Yes!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The only advice I can provide is to search for a partner that enhances your life and brings something to the relationship besides baggage and demanding inlaws. This advice applies to any relationship, anywhere, not just Thailand. If your 'doormat' friends want to live this type of life, then so be it as it is their choice, but not for me Ronnie!!!!

I'll add.

It seems you don't want to be a part of such behaviors, attitudes and values and good for you.

Now consider two points:

1. Is this behavior, in the people who have alluded to, likely to change?

2, Remind yourself that there are several millions honest, sincere and attractive young Thai women out there who don't have there behaviors and attitudes.

Your move...

I am simply amazed at the number of farangs who come to Thailand and honestly think they will find their soulmate in a bar. There are good Thai girls available who will not take advantage of you, but you sure won't find them in a bar. And I don't understand why they all want a girl who is under 30. There are a plethora of beautiful, clean and honest Thai girls over the age of 35. Many of them have never been married and have no children. And they have jobs in offices, not in bars! And no Thai guys want them, because they're just like the majority of farangs; they only want the young ones. The very ones who are only looking for a Sugar Daddy.

As for building her a house; why not? First of all, we have a hell of a lot more money than they do. And if you were in your home country with a good job or good retirement you would gladly build or buy a house for your farang wife. And can someone please explain to me why in the hell you would build her a Bt4 Million or more house? They never grew up in a house like that. Remember, they're poor. My own personal advice is that if she wants a house that costs more than Bt1 Million, then it is time to tell her "adios".

My Thai lady is 38 and never been married. She has a good job and makes decent money, for a Thai girl. She will never win a Miss Thailand contest and could never get a job as a go-go girl. But she is clean and honest and hard-working and comes from a very nice family. Next year we will begin building a house in the country. How much of a house does she want? We're talking under Bt500,000. No mansion. We don't need a mansion and don't want one either.

Interesting post,

I thought I had found my soulmate in a bar in the USA, I was wrong.

Not sure there are many girls that won't try to take advantage of a man.

Girls who have never married by 35, usually don't make good wives, too used to living alone and pleasing themselves.

Women that haven't had children by age 35, often have problems reproducing, you will be blamed.

I've not found many Thai homes I would like to live in for less than 1M, I start looking at around 2M.

Clean, honest, hard-working, homely and old doesn't really float my boat, but I'm glad you're happy.

• Like 1

your friends are idiots and obviously unable to attract females without flashing the cash, which is quite sad.

not all thai girls are after money. you certainly dont need to spend a setang to meet and have a wonderful and fulfilling relationship with a thai girl

You do if you are 70 fat bald and ugly, so my neighbor tells me .

• Like 1

funny thing. I bet this guy thinks this is a hot girl.....................lol.

To thais and ME we wonder why go for fugglies?

I replied to this above post off -choochoo- !

When I wanted to take the photo away, I realized that I could not as it was already quoted!

=movsrus= first, read the whole thread, than think, where it could have come from my respond. You are no moron and should have seen that, made a conclusion. alt=blink.png>

Congratulations. You win today's DIP SHIT OF THE DAY award for the most useless and zero value added comment.

Edited by ALFREDO