Do you think the Coup was to head off the Political Parties Civil War ?

TheWizardofRnR

After living here & staying alive longer then I thought I would : the reason i ask this question , it seemed that the opinon going around was Thailand was headed to a Political Civil War. The Red Shirts getting ready to storm Bangkok , the other Colored Shirts of Yellow ....am i missing any other colors?

So if your up to snuff on what's been going down around us and think you have a sane answer to my question???

We know the Military claimed , there was no sign of cooperation on finding an arbitrary solution to both sides stand !

Nobody wanted to give , only take !

After being here for ,I think this is my 4th Coup since 1988, might this be the 1st coup to be supported by The Non-Political people ,who are tired of their fighting over,how they divide up the pot between their friends! The Military waited til it saw no option to avert a catastrophe ,that would set Thailand back to

un-imaginable and irreparable times., fighting each other ! Have they helped avert this tragedy or just delayed the inevitable?

I only hope , His Royal Majesty's clear thinking during coups ,will once again hold sway with all the parties and return

the Kingdom to calmer days without all the Political unrest!

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

Policy In General Regarding Thailand Election/Political Discussions
As a result of the great increase in posts about politics in Thailand, we are requesting that members keep political discussion confined to threads already open in the Thailand News Forum.
Non-political topics in General which are hijacked with political arguments will see posts removed without further notice.

Members who cannot comply with our request will risk a posting suspension.

And let's not forget NO discussion of the Monarchy in a political context. An immediate ban is possible.

Link to forum rules regarding the Monarchy: Here

Thanks for your understanding and participation on Thaivisa.

Thaivisa moderating team

Closed