Nakhonchaiair Bus Terminal Morchit - Taxi to Don Mueang

Thai Chi

Has anyone been at the NCA Morchit Bus Terminal after 10 PM since the curfew has been in effect?

If so, are the taxis still servicing the arriving buses?

Heading off to Bali in a couple of weeks. Flying out of Don Mueang @ 6.15 AM.

I will be coming down from Buriram the night before with Nakhonchaiair Bus Company.

Bus should arrive at the NCA Bus terminal at 1.40 AM

wai2.gif

How about getting a nice written note from the manage of the NCA officer there in Buri Ram to the driver requesting that you be let off at DMK. Such might reinforce the need to stop as requested.

Mac

i second that - sometimes if u have been too long in Thailand u over-expect issues (based on experience), but if you approach the information office like a tourist, a wee bit of pleading, you can get what you need and saves you much hassle. Just expect an initial no, but if you are polite and insistent, then usually it becomes obvious that is easier just to write the note. It usually works for me.

How about getting a nice written note from the manage of the NCA officer there in Buri Ram to the driver requesting that you be let off at DMK. Such might reinforce the need to stop as requested.

Mac

A twenty, or maybe even a fifty baht note will get the drivers attention more than any other kind of note.