new car graveyards

FORD THAILAND.

Ford sell em quicker than they can build em.

They found another employee then eh...........cool......thumbsup.gif

Always been the case of large waiting times to buy a Ford. I suspect they have always had the employee's.

But hey, lets not let the truth get in the way of slandering a company now shall we.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 2

FORD THAILAND.

Ford sell em quicker than they can build em.

They found another employee then eh...........cool......thumbsup.gif

Always been the case of large waiting times to buy a Ford. I suspect they have always had the employee's.

But hey, lets not let the truth get in the way of slandering a company now shall we.

Tell me why the 3.2 had a production problem built in LOS and cannot buy.......?

I read that stuff went to Oz..........You tell me why LOS folk have a problem BUYING the thing.......?

sometimes in wild flights of fancy, i think i would like to have a car.

but never in any extremely wild flights of fancy would i ever subject myself to the flaming hoops needed to get a drivers license anywhere these days.

yes i can drive but my license expired long ago.

walking is good for my health anyways not to mention my bank balance

Edited by 4kew

Oz still had lengthy delays ( 12+ months in some cases) in getting 3.2 Rangers.

Why..............?

Demand far outstripped supply.

Hmmmmmmm, perhaps your right, strange we don't see many though...........

Oz still had lengthy delays ( 12+ months in some cases) in getting 3.2 Rangers.

Why..............?

Demand far outstripped supply.

Hmmmmmmm, perhaps your right, strange we don't see many though...........

I see dozens off every day on my commute to and from work.

• Like 1

3.2's........?

Well short of lifting the bonnet to count the cylinders I can only go by the 3.2 badge in the front fenders, but yes I see plenty of them.

Where I am, never have, BUT, perhaps here they want the cheap version eh. I just remember posts of probs with buying the thing.

3.2's........?

Well short of lifting the bonnet to count the cylinders I can only go by the 3.2 badge in the front fenders, but yes I see plenty of them.

Where I am, never have, BUT, perhaps here they want the cheap version eh. I just remember posts of probs with buying the thing.

There is still a 6 month wait to buy one last I heard.

Edited by Spoonman

sometimes in wild flights of fancy, i think i would like to have a car.

but never in any extremely wild flights of fancy would i ever subject myself to the flaming hoops needed to get a drivers license anywhere these days.

yes i can drive but my license expired long ago.

walking is good for my health anyways not to mention my bank balance

Would you happen to be the fellow who worked as a CIA assassin and was able to pick profitable stocks without any research and amassed a portfolio over 30 million USD? All by the the you were 21.

Just asking...

cheesy.gif Ace continues to spout his total crap regarding Ford. Man do you have a screw loose? Geez, give it a rest dude.

Fortune lists Ford as America's 5th most profitable company, and the 4th ranked car company worldwide. Very profitable, well run, producing excellent products with a long tradition.

Top 10 auto companies in the world 2013

002564baec4812f1643512.jpg

Ford Motor

Global rank: 53

Sales: US$134.3 billion

Profits: US$5.7 billion

Assets: US$190.6 billion

Market value: US$51.8 billion

It was also the ONLY US auto manufacturer properly positioned during the financial crisis that didn't need, nor took a dime from the government. They've had some classic designs over the years and still continue to.

Edited by WarpSpeed

3.2's........?

There is still a 6 month wait to buy one last I heard.

Given your difficulties with them on your truck, your defense of them is admirable and says quite a lot IMO, if they can still invoke that level of loyalty.. Myself I can't think of too many manufacturers I would hold in that high regard were I messed around with like that..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Don't be fooled Warpie. I was a staunch Ford person having owned hundreds of them over the years. The one I currently have will be sold at the first available moment and I'll never own another Ford again.

I am a Ford Fan generally, its that here in Thailand they are shoddy allroud regarding Customer Care and Product Range. My friend is stuck with a Bad Auto Box, 3Years left to pay, and hes not well off enough to dump it. Thats fact, not rubbish

FORD = Found On Rubbish Dump.

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily.

For many years I drove as part of my living. About every 6 months I would get a new car, however, I had to take what I was given and it was either a Holden Commodore or a Ford Falcon. Personally I don't care for either of the brands, rubbish motor cars.

I never had much of a problem with any of the Holden, dozens of them. Occasionally something would come up, but no big dramas. Certainly could not say the same about the Fords. Terrible. I use to joke, anyone buying one of these should budget for at least 2 of them. That way, while one was being repaired the other could be used for driving, by the time the first one was repaired again. it's backup would be on the blink. All the cars were driven hard, really hard, however the Fords always seemed to suffer the most.

It would have to be a cold day In H e l l before I bought either of these brands, however, if I were forced into the situation I'd avoid the ford at all cost. If I was gifted a Ford, I'd burn it, just to save so e poor other bugger going through all the pain.

Edited by neverdie

Don't be fooled Warpie. I was a staunch Ford person having owned hundreds of them over the years. The one I currently have will be sold at the first available moment and I'll never own another Ford again.

I was fooled..