A holiday in between a double entry tourist visa

Hey,

I'm about to head to Laos soon to get a double entry tourist visa.

I'll stay for 2 months + one month extension, but when I leave the country I'd like to visit Bali for 2 months.

Would this be allowed and could I still use the second entry on my visa to come back in?

Or would it just be easier getting a single entry visa in Laos then getting a new single entry visa when I'm in Bali?

Cheers

A double entry tourist visa has an expiration date. In Laos they give a double entry visa with a validity of 3 months. That means that both entries must be made within those 3 months fom date of application. In otherwords, you will only be able to use 1 entry and would do better to get a new tourist visa in Bali.

• Like 1

Unless you made your trip out and back within 90 days of when your visa is issued you would loose your 2nd entry.

While in Bali you could get a 2 or 3 entry visa. But you would need to show tickets out of the country 90 days apart for each entry.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

I guess I'll grab the double since it's only 1000bht more in case I decide to stay longer, but now I know if I go to Bali I'll need to pick one up there.