Sect'y of State Kerry Jumped the Gun

RawaiPlaBoyz

I am an American who believes in civil liberties, freedom of the press and the democratic process. that being said I also go by an old R. Kipling pros:

"At the end of the fight lies a tombstone white and the name of the late deceased, an epitaph drear a fool lies here who tried to hurry the East"

Farmers have been paid, folks are being undetained etc. There seems to be civil liberties for most. The dramatic and sweeping reconstruction of the political system sees to fit well into the ideology of " when its broke, fit it" No political system is perfect and I'll be first to say that organized crime and drug wars in America is the same p[problems of many countries. Just a differently event adapted to that different political climate.

As long as the detainees are freed ion a few days, the curfew is removed except in certain areas and elections abound I say give peace a chance.

Corruption in American government comes in the way of "pork" special deals to benefit some added on the legislation. Look at Sen. Dan Inoye (ret) who was know as the prince of pork. You call it corruption and I call it pork. Sen. Dan got a freeway built with federal money as an interstate.. Ooops, he was from Hawaii and no freeways leave that state.

Lets see how it plays out folks but even though I don't like gun control the situation with the weapons caches needs more work!

Open dialog and offer of help to get more democratic.... Hey, no dialog is how this thing started!