Two men arrested under suspicion of PDRC protest stage attack in Trat

webfact

Would love to see the General do the following:

1 - fire 50% of the RTP. Replace them temporarily with troops.

2 - train all new police recruits the RIGHT way to be police officers.

3 - have new RTP replace old ones.

4 - fire other half of old RTP.

5 - train new ones the RIGHT way.

6 - Oh, give ALL new police a liveable salary.

Then you might actually have a functioning police force.

One of the flaws here, is that with all the firing this is one sure way to bolster the ranks of other mafia-style organizations.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the flaws here, is that with all the firing this is one sure way to bolster the ranks of other mafia-style organizations.

Second problem, there is the risk that the remaining police infects the army. The army aren't natural born angles and would learn fast.

My idea would be: retire all medium and higher ranking police force at full salary. Which they would loose in the moment they do anything wrong.

Replace them with soldiers, who can also fire any low ranking without reason. But if there is no reason some salary must be paid.

Start new training and schools with helps from outside. Don't know which police force works good, Switzerland? China?

Allow soldiers to change over to the police at the police salary + 30% of their soldiers salary.

Increase all police salaries and make it law that at the smallest problem a policeman is fired (and no transfer).

• Like 1

It would seem that you don't know that 8 of the top police brass have been transferred to inactive posts including Adul and the one who had his badges of rank pinned on him by the convicted criminal on the run.

I suspect it could be said that the next ones down the (toilet) chain would by now be getting the message that they either do their job and get their subordinates to do the same or they will be next for the chop.

In the mean time the army seem to be going with the police whenever there is something important to do.

The good general said he was keeping some people in detention so that they would have time to think. When some of them decide to start singing, things like what happened with these 3 murders, will become more frequent. Hopefully the prison cell will soon start filling up. No suspended sentences.

The Army is the one groups who gets things DONE in Thailand!

Yes the army gets it done...cleaning their own house before the trail goes back to them

Is it me or does this smell like another propaganda excercise.

The Op online 17.25 and in the course of today they have performed a major raid and found the gun and had a ballistics check blah de blah de blah and guess what its a match...christ almighty it does not happen that quick on CSI. And a dead ranger for sympathy. Have an automatic rifle and fire a shot gun..who does that

Poor sods are not even adept at propaganda.

No details or even the identities of the two arrested suspects were made public by the marines for fear that they might be killed to prevent them from making confession which might lead to the mastermind who ordered the attack of the PDRC protesters.

fear they might be killed while they are in marine custody to prevent them making confession. You cant make this <deleted> up...Its Disney and some

Edited by city

Amazing how quick these arrests are occurring it really highlights how others may not have been really interested in making arrests.

The police clearly knew everyone involved in most of these attacks... they just turned a blind eye so this vermin could continue.

The police are as guilty as they are and I really hope that some are named by the captives in good time and I also hope the blame game continues all the way up the network to the UDD, Thaksin and the government.

We are NOT stupid, we all know....

• Like 2

Amazing how quick these arrests are occurring it really highlights how others may not have been really interested in making arrests.

The police clearly knew everyone involved in most of these attacks... they just turned a blind eye so this vermin could continue.

The police are as guilty as they are and I really hope that some are named by the captives in good time and I also hope the blame game continues all the way up the network to the UDD, Thaksin and the government.

Its called propaganda...hitler used it

Let me guess... Maybe it was not 'self inflicted' then? So all the PT, UDD and so fort would have been lying to the people? How would that be possible? Would the red apologists writing here and elsewhere have then been wrong, manipulated, brainwashed maybe? Will we read their excuses here when the truth comes out? Impossible?

It's a fair bet a lot of the "red apologists / trolls" have already started changing their T.V. identities or reverting back to earlier Id's that were shelved for awhile. It now appears a few of the true red believers as still posting, even though I find it hard to agree with most of their comments / ideals etc, full marks to them for at least being honest and consistent.

• Like 2

Basic red shirt response.. it makes my side look bad so its not true. Thank god for the coup finally the lies of the PTP have gone silent and actions are being taken against terrorist.

On forums we debate and try not to drivel. Write a response where you counter my claims... scripted responses usually get short shrift from me...please be original in response to post 37

Edited by city

I think you don't need to replace that 50% - there are far too many RTP anyone - 50% drop in numbers will still be sustainable - especially if they use them as cops and not security guards, lolly pop men and drivers.

6 should ne number 1 I think. Coupled with loss of pension and benefits and mandatory prison sentence for corruption.

It would seem that you don't know that 8 of the top police brass have been transferred to inactive posts including Adul and the one who had his badges of rank pinned on him by the convicted criminal on the run.

I suspect it could be said that the next ones down the (toilet) chain would by now be getting the message that they either do their job and get their subordinates to do the same or they will be next for the chop.

In the mean time the army seem to be going with the police whenever there is something important to do.

Please drop your arrogance and do NOT presume to think for me. I am well aware of the transfer - Yes, I can read! - and never did I say my plan was perfect by any means. Merely something I would like to see, with whatever variables were also needed. Let me know when you have something constructive to say.

The organizers and financiers of these attacks must be real nervous right now.

Follow the money. It will be real interesting to see where it leads. Any guesses?

I wouldn't stake my life on any particular player OR side to be honest at this point.

I wouldn't stake my life for anything.

But I would bet 1 : 1000 who is behind them.

But may be there are middle men

There will always be a convoluted chain of "middle men" protecting the sorry arse of the camel herder as he is a long way from being stupid when it comes to his own safety.

Firstly - RIP to the Ranger and condolences to the family. Very sad.

I said it before and I will say it again. The perfect coup.

The General was very very right in arresting the PTP and UDD leadership. Look at what they have been covering up.

They are essentially condoning and allowing terrorism to flourish. This is not by the lack of arrests made or the amount of weapons seized in 7 month by the PTP, but by the amount the General's men have made and weapons seized in 5 days.

With these swift and just arrests and seizures one can be assured that when the General makes his statement as to why he staged this coup you can be assured the names of PTP and UDD elements will be revealed and just like the General will not reveal names now to ensure it does not sour the current investigation he will not state the "nuts and bolts" for the reasons for the coup until the public are safe when all current investigations are completed.

Chalerm and the PTP could learn a thing or two from this Genera Prayuth.

First - How to keep promises as the rice payment. The General made one promise to pay in 3 weeks and the first payments happened 3 days after his promise.

Secondly - Do not speak about ongoing investigations Chalerm. Do not jump over yourself to release names to the public.

I bet the General will not say he will wear glasses and a fake mustache to arrest the others involved in the Trat attacks.

Bravo General. Bravo old mate.

As we are not allowed to post any anti-coup comments or replies (understandably) couldn't you refrain from posting provocative comments?

I'm a coup supporter but I quite agree with this poster.

“In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity”

W. S. Churchill.

Edit: The quote is by Churchill....I am not he!

I totally agree, the coup has been the best thing to happen to Thailand in a long time. I think it is wonderful that the Red Shirt crazies can no longer spout their lies and incite violence.

Love live the King & long live the General who was endorsed by the King, so anything said against him is now also against the King's appointed leader.

Hear, Hear Gunna.

Out of respect for the other 2 in this string I will leave it at that….

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

Yes the army gets it done...cleaning their own house before the trail goes back to them

The Op online 17.25 and in the course of today they have performed a major raid and found the gun and had a ballistics check blah de blah de blah and guess what its a match...christ almighty it does not happen that quick on CSI. And a dead ranger for sympathy. Have an automatic rifle and fire a shot gun..who does that

No details or even the identities of the two arrested suspects were made public by the marines for fear that they might be killed to prevent them from making confession which might lead to the mastermind who ordered the attack of the PDRC protesters.

fear they might be killed while they are in marine custody to prevent them making confession. You cant make this <deleted> up...Its Disney and some

No it's not just you, everything you post smells like another propaganda exercise - that's what you meant right?

You don't think it is because the detainees - including those UDD leaders and the 21 self-confessed terrorists caught in KK might be signing like canaries of speed?

PS: You know nothing about guns, that much is obvious - want to stop someone at close range, nothing better than a pump action - period. Don't even need to aim, point and blast. Try aiming an M16 on the run!

• Like 2

I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror at who is spreading propoganda.

Your accusations are completely unfounded.

They have no basis in reality.

You are just making up stories to fit your opinions.

Pretty much sums up propaganda.

Basic red shirt response.. it makes my side look bad so its not true. Thank god for the coup finally the lies of the PTP have gone silent and actions are being taken against terrorist.

On forums we debate and try not to drivel. Write a response where you counter my claims... scripted responses usually get short shrift from me...please be original in response to post 37

Interesting, he countered you post, and you returned with "It's [put in the apostrophe for you] called propaganda...Hitler used it" - and you have the audacity to accuse him! LMAO

I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror at who is spreading propoganda.

They have no basis in reality.

You are just making up stories to fit your opinions.

Pretty much sums up propaganda.

I will tell you what it is though….Godwin's law.

You could start the OP with Mary Poppins umbrella and Godwin's law will kick in after a while.

And this is not just 1 principle supporters that follow this law. 15 principle supporters do it too.

I am even guilty of it.

Good they have a couple of suspects in custody, now lets see where it leads.

Im not sure how they can say the forensics of bullets match as yet or anything else but way to go in at least having someone.

Now lets see if they squeal and give details of who ordered it.

Oh and btw remember the military can do whatever they like, they dont have to take things through due process or the courts, when you can do whatever you want you can get stuff done far more under a coup.

The only problem with that is there tends to be a lot of kangaroo courts and innocents routinely confess under torture to anything.. Just bare it in mind.

It can go that fast, you have no idea when it happened and how much time they had. The reason for not giving up names is easy.. it works a lot better as all those police announcements that let the criminals get ready. It is now really clear that the police never wanted to solve anything because it will probably implement reds.

Suppose I am the army and I know I am going after the people responsible for Trad, id make sure i get the bullets already ready for comparison (planning ahead). Shooting a gun in some gelly and then checking both bullets (or multiple bullets) is not that hard. Then I bring out the news and again win a victory over the police and PTP (because they got nothing done)

It was to be expected that a red poster like you would discredit it before all the details came out because in your mind your side can't do a bad thing. This time its the army in charge not the bias police and CAPO. It hurts a lot when the tables are turned. All red supporters are crying on the forum. Now you know how the majority of farangs (yes yellow supporting farangs are a majority) have felt under the Shin dictatorship with all their lies. Now the truth comes out..

• Like 1

Richard Barrow @RichardBarrow 2h

6:26pm RT @c4sparks: Army loudspeaker in English: 'Message for the foreign press. Game is over. Go home' pic.twitter.com/UbmpMPja4k #ThaiCoup

Not even propaganda

Context? This was said to the press at the site of the anti-coup demonstrators 3 hours after the protestors have left - so pretty accurate then - show is over, go home.

How about this one:

LZ1vD3oP_normal.jpeg Richard Barrow @RichardBarrow · 3h

6:33pm RT @aleursic: “Thanks for coming, please come back tomorrow”, police just said to the diminishing crowd at Victory Monument #Bangkok

Edited by wolf5370