Two men arrested under suspicion of PDRC protest stage attack in Trat

webfact

Let me guess... Maybe it was not 'self inflicted' then? So all the PT, UDD and so fort would have been lying to the people? How would that be possible? Would the red apologists writing here and elsewhere have then been wrong, manipulated, brainwashed maybe? Will we read their excuses here when the truth comes out? Impossible?

It's a fair bet a lot of the "red apologists / trolls" have already started changing their T.V. identities or reverting back to earlier Id's that were shelved for awhile. It now appears a few of the true red believers as still posting, even though I find it hard to agree with most of their comments / ideals etc, full marks to them for at least being honest and consistent.

Consistent - yes

but honest ?

how can anybody honestly defend or even hail the reds?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll recall an awful lot of information and evidence has and was being handed over to the military rather than police over the past 6 mths.

No doubt they have been building up pictures during that time.

There is of course another reason its going on now and that is the army dont need warrants and can go in where and when they choose. This is the best time to use it while they can do anything outside the usual laws they want.

The Police even had they wanted to could not do that.

I am absolutely certain there are parties out there affiliated to political sides and are radical enough to have been using whatever means.

What im really interested in is not the ground troops but the paymasters. I am however sceptical things will become that transparent here.

I think its probably a good idea to keep in mind there is nothing legal in the civilian sense going on here, it could and probably will be at some point be called a purge. Lets hope if there is a purge it looks at ALL sides and cancer, but i dont think for a second it'll be like that.

we can have dreams though wink.png

Have to agree with a few things you said as well.

But I don't for a moment believe the police were doing everything they could.

And even if search warrants are required, were they all quashed by Abdul and his cohorts? Either way, I shouldn't think it would make me feel any better about the police.

What we've seen time and time again is that these people think they are untouchable; the "ground troops" (seemingly protected by the police) and the pay masters alike. I suspect now that they're being touched, they're not happy about it. Prayuth will get the "ground troops" first, and they will sing. And considering how widespread it is, it won't take long to get to the top.

And don't forget about that car in Nakhon Nayok. I wouldn't be surprised to see it again in the news soon.

Absolutely agree the police were not doing everything they could, they never ever do. We will also never know how much the police do try to do and get blocked or turned down higher up, everyone assumes all police here are totally bad, I can tell you they arnt but chain of command is what it is here and there is no body here they can complain or go to above their superiors head even if they dared which 99.9% would never ever do. The decent ones have little choice in the matter.

It only takes a local police captain to be in someones pocket and the whole local force is compromised or neutralised.

singing ground troops is one thing the question will be where the influence of the paymasters go and what positions are they in ? would you for instance expect the military to court martial their own if theres a link ? I dont.

I doubt it'll get to the top, these things usually stop at the expendable level for fear of pandoras box being opened.

They catch any of the killers that will be good, but unless they take it all the way up no matter direction it goes it will be not only a wasted chance but a sign nothing is really going to change here.

What I do hope in the least is that the families of those murdered get some closure and those responsible actually do time in jail and not bail for decades while it goes on the back burner as usually happens here.

Edited by englishoak

Let me guess... Maybe it was not 'self inflicted' then? So all the PT, UDD and so fort would have been lying to the people? How would that be possible? Would the red apologists writing here and elsewhere have then been wrong, manipulated, brainwashed maybe? Will we read their excuses here when the truth comes out? Impossible?

It's a fair bet a lot of the "red apologists / trolls" have already started changing their T.V. identities or reverting back to earlier Id's that were shelved for awhile. It now appears a few of the true red believers as still posting, even though I find it hard to agree with most of their comments / ideals etc, full marks to them for at least being honest and consistent.
Consistent - yes

but honest ?

how can anybody honestly defend or even hail the reds?

The honest wasn't directed at their beliefs or rhetoric, but rather the honesty on maintaining their "title" and not running away to re-invent themselves.

Lovely lovely coup.

You are guilty of many things, such as being a total moron.

15 principles: what are they? No-one knows. Same as no-one knows what the fascist Suthep's reforms would be. Mind you, that's easy to find out: just watch what the Army does.

Lovely lovely coup.

Always is interesting how some like to call others morons, and then the very next statement show their complete ignorance! Anybody can know the principles of democracy, its not hard, its not a secret, it's why God gave us Google!

Suthep's reforms were unknown, because - in case you slept for the last 6 months - they were to be worked out by an independent council! That was the point. If he had said, "Here are a list of my reforms the independent council will determine", then there would justifiably be an outcry from the likes of you. You can't have it both ways. I know integrity is something that is a hard concept for some of you to understand, but to jump on a soapbox and declare your misgivings to the world - and call other morons because you can't understand them - well makes you look a bit of a pillock really.

I respect both your comments.

In 91 days no arrests were made on the terrorist attacks in Trat under the PTP. The supporters of the PTP / UDD celebrated the attacks and deaths of these people with clapping and cheering. Reiterate, the supporters that clapped and cheered support a govt that did not arrest a single person involved in the deaths of innocent people including children.

In 5 days under Junta rule where there is no agenda, 2 arrests were made and a gun positively identified in the attack. Is that good or not? Should they be arrested or should we sarcastically say "Lovely, lovely coup"

Lets suggest hypothetically that the Junta arrest every guilty person that attacked the PDRC. Then lets suggest those arrested were red shirt supporters.

Would people still demonize the army or suggest this is not a good coup?

Should injustice and lack of accountability be allowed to flourish and the PTP defended while so much progress is made in making murderers or potential murderers accountable.

Let facts speak for themselves.

I have family in Thailand. Rest assured if anyone hurt my kids I would want them held accountable whether they were red shirts or PDRC. I don't care who did it, I would want them arressted.

So when you say lovely coup my friend. I agree and I agree while looking at my son that is 4 years old and looking at me with an innocent face.

I know that we are now living under a society where anyone that ever harms my child (heaven forbid) they will be held accountable. We did not have that 5 days ago.

General Preyuth, you have mine and my wives undying respect.

And this is why I support the coup and even though some may think my comments are provocative, rest assured they are not. I look at the picture of the below innocent victims and I thank god for Preyuth. I thank him for protecting all Thai's since the coup.

Open the pic and look at it. Look in those kids eyes and tell me you would defend a govt that hide facts and obscure investigations into their deaths. Surely you have a heart.

"lovely, lovely coup"? You bet ya anteater. You betya…….

I appreciate your posts again now that you are not thumping the table with the "15 rules of democracy". Good sensible post.

I hope that all the army lovers out there apply the same stringent (by Thai standards) level of accountability and transparency they expected of the PTP to the current object of their affections.

Okay, we may now have levels of freedom and transparency that makes the PTP tenure look like heaven, but we'll put that down to operational necessity. But the clock is ticking. How long will this honeymoon period last?

"Current object of affections".

I have been one of the few on this site who has supported the Thai Army through thick and thin, while happily acknowledging that yes they are riddled with corruption to. I have been one of the few on this site who has defended Khun General Prayuth since the time his appointment was announced by his predecessor. Why? Because I took my time to read about the guy, listened to what he had to say and looked at his actions. I did all that instead of listening to all the anti garbage crap that is constantly spewed on this site from both sides. What I saw way back then is the same guy who is now showing his leadership skills, his morals and values, his love and loyalty for his Most Royal and Revered Royal Highness, his country, his fellow people and also those who serve with him. Thailand should be thankful that they have such a leader to make the difficult calls that now have to be made regardless of the inconvenience it is currently causing. Cleaning out a dunny from the filthy dirty sewer rats that infect it is never a clean pleasant task. I wish him well and may his Buddha smile warmly on him.

Hardly a current object of my affections. He had my respect from the day he was appointed.

Edited by Roadman
  • Like 1

Amazing how quick these arrests are occurring it really highlights how others may not have been really interested in making arrests.

Definitely. There's more than a suggestion that info was being sat on and heels dragged.

It doesn't matter which side of the political divide offenders come from I hope the legal system will do it's job properly too and not start returning decisions and sentences that are ridiculous and incomprehensible

Lovely lovely coup.

15 principles: what are they? No-one knows. Same as no-one knows what the fascist Suthep's reforms would be. Mind you, that's easy to find out: just watch what the Army does.

Lovely lovely coup.

Always is interesting how some like to call others morons, and then the very next statement show their complete ignorance! Anybody can know the principles of democracy, its not hard, its not a secret, it's why God gave us Google!

Suthep's reforms were unknown, because - in case you slept for the last 6 months - they were to be worked out by an independent council! That was the point. If he had said, "Here are a list of my reforms the independent council will determine", then there would justifiably be an outcry from the likes of you. You can't have it both ways. I know integrity is something that is a hard concept for some of you to understand, but to jump on a soapbox and declare your misgivings to the world - and call other morons because you can't understand them - well makes you look a bit of a pillock really.

In 91 days no arrests were made on the terrorist attacks in Trat under the PTP. The supporters of the PTP / UDD celebrated the attacks and deaths of these people with clapping and cheering. Reiterate, the supporters that clapped and cheered support a govt that did not arrest a single person involved in the deaths of innocent people including children.

In 5 days under Junta rule where there is no agenda, 2 arrests were made and a gun positively identified in the attack. Is that good or not? Should they be arrested or should we sarcastically say "Lovely, lovely coup"

Lets suggest hypothetically that the Junta arrest every guilty person that attacked the PDRC. Then lets suggest those arrested were red shirt supporters.

Should injustice and lack of accountability be allowed to flourish and the PTP defended while so much progress is made in making murderers or potential murderers accountable.

I have family in Thailand. Rest assured if anyone hurt my kids I would want them held accountable whether they were red shirts or PDRC. I don't care who did it, I would want them arressted.

So when you say lovely coup my friend. I agree and I agree while looking at my son that is 4 years old and looking at me with an innocent face.

I know that we are now living under a society where anyone that ever harms my child (heaven forbid) they will be held accountable. We did not have that 5 days ago.

And this is why I support the coup and even though some may think my comments are provocative, rest assured they are not. I look at the picture of the below innocent victims and I thank god for Preyuth. I thank him for protecting all Thai's since the coup.

Open the pic and look at it. Look in those kids eyes and tell me you would defend a govt that hide facts and obscure investigations into their deaths. Surely you have a heart.

funny sort of democracy you support - what happened to the 15 rules? lol

Edited by binjalin
  • Like 1

Lovely lovely coup.

Lovely lovely coup.

Haven't got kids living in Thailand heay?

Don't support holding people accountable for the kids death heay?

Can only make a stupid comment in reply heay….

Firstly - RIP to the Ranger and condolences to the family. Very sad.

I said it before and I will say it again. The perfect coup.

The General was very very right in arresting the PTP and UDD leadership. Look at what they have been covering up.

They are essentially condoning and allowing terrorism to flourish. This is not by the lack of arrests made or the amount of weapons seized in 7 month by the PTP, but by the amount the General's men have made and weapons seized in 5 days.

With these swift and just arrests and seizures one can be assured that when the General makes his statement as to why he staged this coup you can be assured the names of PTP and UDD elements will be revealed and just like the General will not reveal names now to ensure it does not sour the current investigation he will not state the "nuts and bolts" for the reasons for the coup until the public are safe when all current investigations are completed.

Chalerm and the PTP could learn a thing or two from this Genera Prayuth.

First - How to keep promises as the rice payment. The General made one promise to pay in 3 weeks and the first payments happened 3 days after his promise.

Secondly - Do not speak about ongoing investigations Chalerm. Do not jump over yourself to release names to the public.

I bet the General will not say he will wear glasses and a fake mustache to arrest the others involved in the Trat attacks.

Bravo General. Bravo old mate.

As we are not allowed to post any anti-coup comments or replies (understandably) couldn't you refrain from posting provocative comments?

...so now the truth is described as provocative...?!

The General was very very right in arresting the PTP and UDD leadership. Look at what they have been covering up.

They are essentially condoning and allowing terrorism to flourish. This is not by the lack of arrests made or the amount of weapons seized in 7 month by the PTP, but by the amount the General's men have made and weapons seized in 5 days.

With these swift and just arrests and seizures one can be assured that when the General makes his statement as to why he staged this coup you can be assured the names of PTP and UDD elements will be revealed and just like the General will not reveal names now to ensure it does not sour the current investigation he will not state the "nuts and bolts" for the reasons for the coup until the public are safe when all current investigations are completed.

First - How to keep promises as the rice payment. The General made one promise to pay in 3 weeks and the first payments happened 3 days after his promise.

Secondly - Do not speak about ongoing investigations Chalerm. Do not jump over yourself to release names to the public.

I bet the General will not say he will wear glasses and a fake mustache to arrest the others involved in the Trat attacks.

As we are not allowed to post any anti-coup comments or replies (understandably) couldn't you refrain from posting provocative comments?

...so now the truth is described as provocative...?!

Unfortunately that's how it is at the moment. Understandable but depressing to only have one side presented.

Sent from my GT-S7270L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Sincerest condolances to the family of the paramilitary soldier who bravely gave his life trying to get the scumbags that killed innocent women and children.

The intense sadness of the father of those kids is forever burned in my memory.

I hope they can roll up this terrorist group from bottom to top!

Haven't got kids living in Thailand heay?

Don't support holding people accountable for the kids death heay?

Can only make a stupid comment in reply heay.

What's stupid about reminding you about your "15 rules". Do you honestly believe that anyone on this forum does not want all murderers held accountable for their crimes? If you love Thailand and Thai people as much as you claim, why not hold back on provocative postings at this current time?

• Like 2

All of them???

All of who mate? The innocent kids? The innocent protestors? My family? My kids? What are you talking about?

he has highlighted in red your grammar mistake. you are saying that you have more than one wife. "General Preyuth, you have mine and my wives undying respect." a poor attempt at humour. the grammar police are still running free during the coup wink.png

"lovely, lovely coup"? You bet ya anteater. You betya.

All of them???

All of who mate? The innocent kids? The innocent protestors? My family? My kids? What are you talking about?

he has highlighted in red your grammar mistake. you are saying that you have more than one wife. "General Preyuth, you have mine and my wives undying respect." a poor attempt at humour. the grammar police are still running free during the coup wink.png

I apologise for my poor attempt at lightening the mood. Lesson learnt.

• Like 1

Lovely lovely coup.

Lovely lovely coup.

Yes, the 15 rules didn't last 15 minutes...all thrown out in an obsequious rush to bow down the lowest

Hanging is too good for these scum

You realise they're red shirts? If you do all credit to `you. i would condemn ANYONE who kills people in old blood~!!

How do you know that they are redshirts. whistling.gif

Lovely lovely coup.

You CAN post provocative comments, but you just have to begin and end each post with:

Lovely lovely coup.

Thank you for your time taken in looking at this post.

Lovely lovely coup.

By the way, I just love djamie's posts.

Lovely lovely coup.

Well done. It seems that many members also love his posts. 1744 posts --- 3326 likes.

Condolences to the rangers family. I hope the army disbands the police, they have been a national disgrace for a very long time.

Given who the brass serve the R in RTP should be removed