Two men arrested under suspicion of PDRC protest stage attack in Trat

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Firstly - RIP to the Ranger and condolences to the family. Very sad.

I said it before and I will say it again. The perfect coup.

The General was very very right in arresting the PTP and UDD leadership. Look at what they have been covering up.

They are essentially condoning and allowing terrorism to flourish. This is not by the lack of arrests made or the amount of weapons seized in 7 month by the PTP, but by the amount the General's men have made and weapons seized in 5 days.

With these swift and just arrests and seizures one can be assured that when the General makes his statement as to why he staged this coup you can be assured the names of PTP and UDD elements will be revealed and just like the General will not reveal names now to ensure it does not sour the current investigation he will not state the "nuts and bolts" for the reasons for the coup until the public are safe when all current investigations are completed.

Chalerm and the PTP could learn a thing or two from this Genera Prayuth.

First - How to keep promises as the rice payment. The General made one promise to pay in 3 weeks and the first payments happened 3 days after his promise.

Secondly - Do not speak about ongoing investigations Chalerm. Do not jump over yourself to release names to the public.

I bet the General will not say he will wear glasses and a fake mustache to arrest the others involved in the Trat attacks.

Bravo General. Bravo old mate.

As we are not allowed to post any anti-coup comments or replies (understandably) couldn't you refrain from posting provocative comments?

I'm a coup supporter but I quite agree with this poster.

“In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity”

W. S. Churchill.

Edit: The quote is by Churchill....I am not he!

Edited by kratiam
  • Like 1

Let me guess... Maybe it was not 'self inflicted' then? So all the PT, UDD and so fort would have been lying to the people? How would that be possible? Would the red apologists writing here and elsewhere have then been wrong, manipulated, brainwashed maybe? Will we read their excuses here when the truth comes out? Impossible?

• Like 2

The organizers and financiers of these attacks must be real nervous right now.

Follow the money. It will be real interesting to see where it leads. Any guesses?

I wouldn't stake my life on any particular player OR side to be honest at this point.

I wouldn't stake my life for anything.

But I would bet 1 : 1000 who is behind them.

But may be there are middle men

Firstly - RIP to the Ranger and condolences to the family. Very sad.

I said it before and I will say it again. The perfect coup.

The General was very very right in arresting the PTP and UDD leadership. Look at what they have been covering up.

They are essentially condoning and allowing terrorism to flourish. This is not by the lack of arrests made or the amount of weapons seized in 7 month by the PTP, but by the amount the General's men have made and weapons seized in 5 days.

With these swift and just arrests and seizures one can be assured that when the General makes his statement as to why he staged this coup you can be assured the names of PTP and UDD elements will be revealed and just like the General will not reveal names now to ensure it does not sour the current investigation he will not state the "nuts and bolts" for the reasons for the coup until the public are safe when all current investigations are completed.

Chalerm and the PTP could learn a thing or two from this Genera Prayuth.

First - How to keep promises as the rice payment. The General made one promise to pay in 3 weeks and the first payments happened 3 days after his promise.

Secondly - Do not speak about ongoing investigations Chalerm. Do not jump over yourself to release names to the public.

I bet the General will not say he will wear glasses and a fake mustache to arrest the others involved in the Trat attacks.

Bravo General. Bravo old mate.

As we are not allowed to post any anti-coup comments or replies (understandably) couldn't you refrain from posting provocative comments?

Let them bathe in their current glory. The military have temporary control, they have said there will be elections. The military will not be running for office. In the meantime, I hope that those being arrested are the right people and that their rights to a trial are ensured.

• Like 1