Holland Vs Ivory Coast

chonabot

Holland vs Ivory Coast

2- 0 for Holland

I think Holland , my favourite football nation outside England , will do the Coast 2- 0, they have a good defense and way too much experience for them. That said, Drogba can do some pretty wicked things with that circular oblect........ :o

Holland VS Brazil = world Cup Final :D

Looking at your competition results it can safely be said that neitehr team will reach the finals . . . .

The only one with kless credibility in the prediction stakes is . . . . oh . . . forget what i said. :o

Holland has to win from Ivorycoast.... :D

After the unbelievable match between Argentina & Serbia and Montenegro just now (6-0) Holland is facing two difficult matches to go.

1st Ivorycoast (today at 17.00 GMT/18.00 Europe 23.00/Thailand) and

2nd....Argentina (next Wednesday 21/6) :D

We'll see, but it won't be easy... :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Holland-Ivorycoast 2-1 now.......it's a difficult match...Holland not playing at it's best, last 20-30 minutes.

Substitutes are coming in...

LaoPo

Holland - Ivory Coast 2 - 1...........BUT...

I have to admit that Holland wasn't very good in the 2nd half....and that's an understatement. What the heck is wrong with them :o

They have survived the 'Poule of Death' but don't ask me 'how' :D

Glad 'we' made 6 points so far but they have to play a lot better in the scond round to survive.

Let's wait and see how the last play against Argentina will be...

LaoPo

Well I thought it was a great game, once more spoiled by strange descisions from the ref. I thought Ivory Coast had at least three good penalty shouts. Also did anyone else apart from me think that Van Nistleroy's goal was way off-side. The good thing the ref done was book Robben for diving, even if he did get slightly clipped. Booking Drogba. Ha. Aren't you allowed to go for the ball any more. And he tried to jump over Van Der Saar. But all in all that was really what you call end-to-end football. I.C. very unlucky to lose.