iPhone 4 home button replacement

Lobin

Highly recommend the Apple service center on the second floor of KSK. My mouse failed and they agreed to replace it telling me that they would order one from Singapore and it would take 10 days. Walking downstairs past their retail store I saw 6 mice just like mine on the counter for sale. Yeh, they have it together there.

• Like 1

Highly recommend the Apple service center on the second floor of KSK. My mouse failed and they agreed to replace it telling me that they would order one from Singapore and it would take 10 days. Walking downstairs past their retail store I saw 6 mice just like mine on the counter for sale. Yeh, they have it together there.

thanks, but have used the apple service centre before for a problem with my mac/upgrade, got it back only to have it lock up crash and need a new motherboard in the space of a week. then when i took it back to complain they said they didnt do it, but they would happily sell me a new computer.. f*cking idiots.

anyway, not to worry about the phone, just went to GSK and got it replaced for 400 THB in a hour. lets hope the tech didnt go to the same school as the first.

Edited by Lobin

My wife had the same problem a few months ago and went to a local phone shop. The guys there activated a software Home button on screen for her and she thinks that they just selected an option from the Settings menu but possibly it was downloaded from the Apple store. It was done for free so maybe check out some of the phone shops in your area rather than getting a hardware fix.

My wife had the same problem a few months ago and went to a local phone shop. The guys there activated a software Home button on screen for her and she thinks that they just selected an option from the Settings menu but possibly it was downloaded from the Apple store. It was done for free so maybe check out some of the phone shops in your area rather than getting a hardware fix.

cheers been using that for a while

settings/general/accessibility/assistive touch

but gets a bit annoying after a while...

HIGHLY recommend a small unassuming shop in KSK in the basement (technically the ground floor).

The shop's owner/technician does excellent and careful work and his prices are very good.

To find it enter KSK from the main road, go to the lower level and stay to the right, the side with the bank of ATMs. Walk past 3BBB and the Telewiz shop and go all way down that aisle, on the right side (same side as Telewiz) he is the last sales shop. It is a small shop, with two seats at a sort of repair bench on the back wall and a glass front with new and used phones and accessories. The main tech/owner sits in the back at the tech bench and is about middle-aged. The sales were handled, when we've visited, by a young woman.

The last item he fixed for us was a 4s screen replacement which was perfectly installed at and excellent price.

I found this shop based on the recommendation(s) of others from this forum.

DIY is an option. I replaced a battery. Careful though, those screws are very very small. But why bother when you can get it done for 400฿ or so.

Sent from my XT1033 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app