Looking for Pattaya/Jomtien Electrician

Chaz1819

If anyone knows a Thai guy that shows up sober and can fix a breaker for me without electrocuting himself that would great. Ok if he electrocutes himself after he is finished my job :)

Excellent question - only sorry that some (post 2) sends you a stupid reply. Should you find someone then please feel free to send me a pm. May thanks from the Darkside.

Agreed, was disappointed that was the first posting I got. Hopefully we'll get some decent recommendations :)

I know there are a lot of workers that cannot do electric (or anything else) well. I have a whole list of those. If anyone knows a decent guy that can do electric, great if you can let us know.

OK back on topic, what do you actually mean by fix?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I forgot how difficult it can be here in the forum. I'm looking for a referral to someone that can do electrical work .... The primary reason for that is I have no freaking idea what I actually mean by fix it ... It doesn't work, therefore it's broken .... Therefor it needs to be fixed .... Hence the op :-)

MR Tae 0814363548 he is good ,just worked on our house for the second time , he does not speak english ,so you need a Thai speaker .,nice man and knows his job ,

Sounds useful. Does he take on any sort of electrical work? I'm going to be needing some shower heaters installed and maybe one or two other small jobs in the not too distant future.

MR Tae 0814363548 he is good ,just worked on our house for the second time , he does not speak english ,so you need a Thai speaker .,nice man and knows his job ,

Sounds useful. Does he take on any sort of electrical work? I'm going to be needing some shower heaters installed and maybe one or two other small jobs in the not too distant future.

We had two new water pumps over a few years ,when i got the third after both had burnt out ,we got him in ,he discovered immediatly that the wireing was wrong ,and fixed it ,now no 3 works perfectly ,today he fixed our lights ,,problem is that he is ALWAYS busy ,he is actually the electrician for the electical shop just down from the bus station ,so you know he is good , shower heaters would be no problem for him ,remember you must have a thai speaker.all the best

ps he is not expensive either

Edited by i claudius

That shop is the one I use, very good as well I might add.

Never had that guys number though, but if he is connected with that shop, I will give a 2nd recomendation

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The electrician I use is no longer cheap. He does fantastic work, but you're gonna pay for it. Which is fine with me.

The reason I don't refer him anymore is many were asking for this or that and only wanting to pay a few hundred Baht. Hard for him to justify when he's doing really large projects for big money. These small jobs are just done when he has the time now. What can you do....TiT

needing some shower heaters installed

Shower Heaters are not the big problem,

but multipoint-heaters.

HomePro is selling a multipoint-heater,

same model, like this ---

http://ehomemarts.tarad.com/product.detail_928460_en_4928435

If you install this 8.000 Watt multipoint-heater in your home,

you need cabel of 10mm2, or you will install a big electrical problem in your house.

The problem, it`s hard to find cabel of 10mm2.

Next point, you should also invest in an RCBO breaker, if you install a waterheater.

Just used him again yesterday ,,to fix our water heater ,very reasonable charge and very quick,