England - Peter Crouch.....and The Rasta Hair

LaoPo

Last night I saw it for the first time in slow motion, just before Crouch (the walking ladder :D ) scored his first goal.

:D He was FULLY pulling the Rasta Hair of this guy and pulled him down before heading the ball into the net. :D

Now that was very unfair for a decent English player wasn't it?......The referee didn't see it but should have given Crouch a RED card!.......... :o

You lucky English chaps :D

LaoPo

Really, who gives a flying?

One of the biggest criticisms of Crouch is that he doesn't have the physical presence. So if he's having a go, good on him. He's also been the victim of some very poor refereeing over the two games, especially the first when it seemed like he was being penalised for being tall. Football has a way of evening things out.

Thought that's what rasta hair was for. OK...............so we only won 1-0 :D That means we are eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, oh yes, still top of the group. :o

Did you go to bed early and miss the second goal then Lamps.....I am sure it was 2-0 :D

Thought that's what rasta hair was for. OK...............so we only won 1-0 :D That means we are eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, oh yes, still top of the group. :o

Did you go to bed early and miss the second goal then Lamps.....I am sure it was 2-0 :D

T.P. where's your sense of humour gone. 1-0 is without the rastshairpullingandtuggingbycrouchgoal.

Last night I saw it for the first time in slow motion, just before Crouch (the walking ladder :D ) scored his first goal.

:D He was FULLY pulling the Rasta Hair of this guy and pulled him down before heading the ball into the net. :D

Now that was very unfair for a decent English player wasn't it?......The referee didn't see it but should have given Crouch a RED card!.......... :o

... and not for a Latin-blooded hothead maybe, is that what you're implying? :D

:D

1. LaoPo, you're not Scottish by any chance?

2. As for the hair pulling, about time! I'm bored of only bringing back the fair play award after every world cup. :D

1. No, I'm not. I'm from a small country across the North Sea where thousands of brits enjoy every weekend the red light district and the 'coffeeshops' for a nice fresh cup of coffee and a relaxing 'smoke' :o

2. I was pulling a leg here; thought it was quite funny to watch actually and yes, you're right, there should be more 'action' like the new Olympic sport "rastahairpulling" :D

LaoPo

2. As for the hair pulling, about time! I'm bored of only bringing back the fair play award after every world cup. :D

1. No, I'm not. I'm from a small country across the North Sea where thousands of brits enjoy every weekend the red light district and the 'coffeeshops' for a nice fresh cup of coffee and a relaxing 'smoke' :o

2. I was pulling a leg here; thought it was quite funny to watch actually and yes, you're right, there should be more 'action' like the new Olympic sport "rastahairpulling" :D

LaoPo

So you're a Kaaskop

LaoPo

So you're a Kaaskop

:DHow did you guess......have been visiting Amsterdam as well :D ? No rasta hair growing on a kaaskop, I'll tell you! :D

But still like Bob Marley's music though.... :D

LaoPo :D

I was pulling a leg here; thought it was quite funny to watch actually and yes, you're right, there should be more 'action' like the new Olympic sport "rastahairpulling" :o

LaoPo[/color]

:D I'll sign a petition for that.

Last time I was in your manner I forgot where my hotel was, didn't think to take a card either. Had a nice 12 hour tour of Amsterdam on foot before I found it. Also bumped into a Dutch girl I had met here about 7 years ago, small world, or small population?

I was pulling a leg here; thought it was quite funny to watch actually and yes, you're right, there should be more 'action' like the new Olympic sport "rastahairpulling" :D

LaoPo[/color]

:D I'll sign a petition for that.

Last time I was in your manner I forgot where my hotel was, didn't think to take a card either. Had a nice 12 hour tour of Amsterdam on foot before I found it. Also bumped into a Dutch girl I had met here about 7 years ago, small world, or small population?

:D now you made me curious....just 'bumped' into that girl....and than? :o and yes....small population :D

LaoPo

Ha, no amongst the crowds on Queens Day. I know you guys are liberal, but I think that might have batted a few eyelids.

Wow...you've been in Amsterdam on Queens Day :o ? That means about 1 million people on the move in the small streets....but very exciting (if you can move at all).

LaoPo

......have been visiting Amsterdam as well :o ? No rasta hair growing on a kaaskop, I'll tell you! :D

But still like Bob Marley's music though.... :D

LaoPo [/color] :D

I lived in Amstelveen when I worked for Transavia & KLM. But I spent most of my Dutch time in Heerlen

:o So you guys must know your way around, but Sing_Sling doesn't seem to have liked it that much...am I wrong? No beautiful birds flying around? :D

LaoPo

Really, who gives a flying?

One of the biggest criticisms of Crouch is that he doesn't have the physical presence. So if he's having a go, good on him. He's also been the victim of some very poor refereeing over the two games, especially the first when it seemed like he was being penalised for being tall. Football has a way of evening things out.

I hear he's been taking something :o

16706171939.jpg

Edited by kebabman7

Ha, no amongst the crowds on Queens Day. I know you guys are liberal, but I think that might have batted a few eyelids.

Wow...you've been in Amsterdam on Queens Day :D ? That means about 1 million people on the move in the small streets....but very exciting (if you can move at all).

LaoPo

I was there in 2000 for Queen's Beatrix Day. A good laugh but a real bugger trying to climb the impossibly steep stairs in the typical Amsterdam hotel after many visits to the coffeeshops :D. The highlight was listening to a Dutch guitarist strumming one chord outside a popular coffeeshop and repeatedly singing "I hate Germans, they are all ######s; I hate Germans, they are all ######s" :o

I lived just over the northern border, in Germany for four years. We used to nip over to Holland all the time to my favourite Dutch city, Groningen. When we left Germany to go into Holland, (all my friends remember this in the same rose tinted way) as soon as you got over the border, it was all smiles and it was always sunnier and brighter. :D

I miss that town loads. :o:D

redrus

:D Thanks Redrus and Jackr!

I remember one day when I showed a very wealthy English couple the 'interesting and darker' side of Amsterdam. He was curious after the 'coffeeshops' and took them into one of the Bulldog coffeeshops and showed them the menu...and they decided to have a rather strong White Widow.... :D and although I warned them they said...No, it's OK...

They were booked in an expensive suite in a closeby 5-star hotel and when I picked them up next morning they both slept on the floor.....completely passed out and never made it into the expensive Kingsize bed..... :o

Yeah....Holland is fun sometimes.

LaoPo

:D Thanks Redrus and Jackr!

I remember one day when I showed a very wealthy English couple the 'interesting and darker' side of Amsterdam. He was curious after the 'coffeeshops' and took them into one of the Bulldog coffeeshops and showed them the menu...and they decided to have a rather strong White Widow.... :D and although I warned them they said...No, it's OK...

They were booked in an expensive suite in a closeby 5-star hotel and when I picked them up next morning they both slept on the floor.....completely passed out and never made it into the expensive Kingsize bed..... :o

Yeah....Holland is fun sometimes.

LaoPo

Yep, been four times, including Arnhem, Port Zealand, and Amsterdam twice and always good fun LaoPo :D

:D I'm so sorry...just asking myself what the heck my messages have to do with that rasta-hair-pulling-walking-ladder Peter Crouch :o

LaoPo

I lived just over the northern border, in Germany for four years. We used to nip over to Holland all the time to my favourite Dutch city, Groningen. When we left Germany to go into Holland, (all my friends remember this in the same rose tinted way) as soon as you got over the border, it was all smiles and it was always sunnier and brighter. :D

I miss that town loads. :o:D

redrus

It seems nice as you didn't have to live there . . .

:D I'm so sorry...just asking myself what the heck my messages have to do with that rasta-hair-pulling-walking-ladder Peter Crouch :o

LaoPo

LOL, a few weeks ago we were wondering what Crouchie had to with football, now look at the situation.

redrus