Thailand Circuit - Nakhon Chaisri - Track day

ll2

Would love to join you guys but a friend of mine is opening a bar restaurant in Sammakorn, Ramkhamhaeng 110 and I promised to help him out. Most of the customers are also bikers (Bangkok Weekend Warriors etc) and he is hoping to make the place a regular meetup for bikers (being a biker himself). I'll be watching MotoGP there for sure as it's much more fun with a crowd of fellow bikers smile.png

Have a great day and ride safe.

p/s: you are all welcome to the opening as well. Understand that there will be some free food and cheap beers. PM if you want more details.

Gweiloman this time it is fine but next time you cannot runaway!smile.png

Problem is that my ER's down in Pattaya. How do I get it to Nakhon Chaisri? Don't really want to ride it as it's way too loud with the Two Brothers exhaust. Can't switch back to stock exhaust for the ride as some bastard stole it that weekend in Bira

oh sorry to hear. I never imagined a pipe thief there!

Gweiloman, you can join there with your ninja 1000. it is track day but it is also about meeting with fellow riders, chat about things and get socialized!

Would love to join you guys but a friend of mine is opening a bar restaurant in Sammakorn, Ramkhamhaeng 110 and I promised to help him out. Most of the customers are also bikers (Bangkok Weekend Warriors etc) and he is hoping to make the place a regular meetup for bikers (being a biker himself). I'll be watching MotoGP there for sure as it's much more fun with a crowd of fellow bikers smile.png

p/s: you are all welcome to the opening as well. Understand that there will be some free food and cheap beers. PM if you want more details.

Problem is that my ER's down in Pattaya. How do I get it to Nakhon Chaisri? Don't really want to ride it as it's way too loud with the Two Brothers exhaust. Can't switch back to stock exhaust for the ride as some bastard stole it that weekend in Bira

Gweiloman, you can join there with your ninja 1000. it is track day but it is also about meeting with fellow riders, chat about things and get socialized!

Alternatively, I might fit some Pirelli's on my PCX and take that instead. Might be fun to run the PCX around a short, twisty track :). Anyone else fancy doing the same? On small capacity scooters and the like. Repairs are also a lot less haha

Alternatively, I might fit some Pirelli's on my PCX and take that instead. Might be fun to run the PCX around a short, twisty track smile.png. Anyone else fancy doing the same? On small capacity scooters and the like. Repairs are also a lot less haha

actually it is a good idea gweiloman. It is all about cornering so a pcx might be fun too especially on that tight track.

track is open for any type of bikes and noticed some scooter racers there last time.

Hi guys

Fixed my tire

Tomorrow morning I know if it works

Also wanted handlebars but now no time

So made caveman style sporty bars :)

Have to watch out for steering lock though, but should last one day

Hopefully see you tomorrow, if my tire is still ok

post-53511-238180_thumb.jpg

Why not say sooner?

Could have loaded up your bike on the pickup

Should I take my KSR for you?

Hi guys

Fixed my tire

Tomorrow morning I know if it works

Also wanted handlebars but now no time

So made caveman style sporty bars smile.png

Have to watch out for steering lock though, but should last one day

Hopefully see you tomorrow, if my tire is still ok

Do you have a can of "fix a flat" in a can? I always carry a can with me ... just in case ... cost about 300 baht in Lotus

I'll be there early in the morning ... tires at 28 psi ... full tank of gas ...

hope you guys had a nice day there.

Unfortunately, due to a rough day with long meetings plus needed to go to hospital to visit someone and while going to the track, hit hard with the rain.

Saturdays never work good for me:( pissed of really not being there:(

Sorry for it.

Unfortunately, due to a rough day with long meetings plus needed to go to hospital to visit someone and while going to the track, hit hard with the rain.

Sorry for it.

Was a great day ... I got into some good "sparring" early on in the day ... "intense" ... is the best way to describe ...

Had a few good hot laps with Stamrob ... I kept up with him for a few laps ... but no way was I going to over take ... so I pitted before I got out of my depth ... live to fight another day ... smile.png

Hardest part for me is the corner coming on to the front straight ... it can be taken very fast ... and that will get you a good top speed on the front straight ... but if you miss it ... you go into the grass right in front of all the spectators ... that wouldn't be good for the ego ... smile.png blah blah blah

There was a new guy there ... Carl on a Kawa Ninja 1000 ... he had been there some time before ... but was just getting back in the saddle ...

Neither Carl nor myself could believe how long Stam could stay out on the track ...

There were also some of the "Big Dogs" out there as well ... amazing how quick some of those guys are ...

Each to his own level ...

All in all ... great day

Why not say sooner?

Could have loaded up your bike on the pickup

Should I take my KSR for you?

Thanks for the offer Rob. Will take you up on it the next time :)

Sorry for it.

Was a great day ... I got into some good "sparring" early on in the day ... "intense" ... is the best way to describe ...

Had a few good hot laps with Stamrob ... I kept up with him for a few laps ... but no way was I going to over take ... so I pitted before I got out of my depth ... live to fight another day ... smile.png

Hardest part for me is the corner coming on to the front straight ... it can be taken very fast ... and that will get you a good top speed on the front straight ... but if you miss it ... you go into the grass right in front of all the spectators ... that wouldn't be good for the ego ... smile.png blah blah blah

There was a new guy there ... Carl on a Kawa Ninja 1000 ... he had been there some time before ... but was just getting back in the saddle ...

Neither Carl nor myself could believe how long Stam could stay out on the track ...

There were also some of the "Big Dogs" out there as well ... amazing how quick some of those guys are ...

All in all ... great day

yewah, i was aware that carl will be there.

what a pity man!!! I am so pissed off on saturday really as it sounds like you guys had a good day there!!!

When will you be back from home LWM?

Stam is a good track rider. I am unable to catch him apart form a couple of instances!

lets do it again soon guys. what about 6th of July?

Sorry for it.

All in all ... great day

You make me blush :)

It's pretty easy: just relax and keep driving :)!

• 1 year later...