what do u really want in one or two words

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swiss, 53, m

retire to Thailand in 2-3y with 120K Baht to spend each month for 50y to come with probably frequently changing GF's

never getting married, no houses, no more kids (that's being taken care of rolleyes.gif ),

• Like 2

Czechoslovakian.

hermothradite.

One more erection before I die.

penile erectile disyfunction.

hmm... if you live up to 100... and only have more more erection within these 7 years... that might then qualify as penile erectile disfunction... tongue.png

Czechoslovakian.

hermothradite.

whereustay would probably pretend to believe you so he can call you a liar later on.

hello s.s.

whereyoustay has left us, but his alter ego ScotBKK is alive and well. Strangely enough ScotBKK doesn't want to communicate in Thai either. 555555555

anyway, we digress. You don't like my stats ?

• Like 2

Czechoslovakian.

hermothradite.

whereustay would probably pretend to believe you so he can call you a liar later on.

hello s.s.

whereyoustay has left us, but his alter ego ScotBKK is alive and well. Strangely enough ScotBKK doesn't want to communicate in Thai either. 555555555

Maybe he is downtown trying to track down his coyote katoy lover to translate for him...whistling.gif

• Like 1

Czechoslovakian.

hermothradite.

hello s.s.

Maybe he is downtown trying to track down his coyote katoy lover to translate for him...whistling.gif

I did ask him about his sphincter..... but he seemed confused. maybe she beat him too, the concussion would explain last nites fiasco !

not from Oz,

grey hair,

all male,

told my wife when she turns 80 I'm going to trade her for 2 40s (but I'm really hoping for 4 20s - and free boner pills),

dorks who bring up how long they've been here, in every post.