Doublecheck visarun with double entry

Hello,

I am from Belgium. I entered Thailand March 5th with a double entry tourist visa. 2 x 59 days. When my first entry finished I got a 30 day extension at Chiang Mai immigration office. The stamp in my passport says 'Application of stay is permitted up to June 2 nd' I wanted to book a visarun tomorrow june 1st to Mae Sai but the guy in the office started to freak me out by saying the rules have changed and they won't let me back in. Alltough I still have my second entry left.

So now I would like to doublecheck that I will not have a problem to get back in. I have a plane back to Belgium on 15th of july from bkk. Don't want to be stuck in Myanmar.

Can you give me advice on which company to use? Don't want to go with a company that freaks me out...

Is there a possibility to go tomorrow. Maybe a regular bus I do not need to book in advance. I heard about greenbus something. I'd rather be a day early then a day late.

This creepy guy really freaked me out, so I hope you have some good advice for me... this is my first visarun ever. I am a rookie ;-)

I have seen no recent reports of them turning people back at Mae Sai that have tourist visas. I assume you have not passed the enter before date on your visa,

They are not allowing people with 3 or more visa exempt entries to leave is all that I have seen reports of.

You might want to look on the Chiang Mai forum for another company.