Nakon Panom BAAC opens on weekend for reimbursements to farmers

Lite Beer

This is actually how a proper government SHOULD be operating.

How it came to pass is a question for debate, what it is doing is

what SHOULD have been done by the civilians, but was not.

Why is being debated too, but is a more appropriate subject for intense investigation.

The army seems to be working hard at erasing past legacies of own goals and partial steps.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

laugh.pnglaugh.png --Good stuff Lads. Why the heck did PTP pay up before the protests. (please don't say the government were refused the money---that's old hat)

Now I know why the Thai term for stingy is "kee neow", it all makes sense ! biggrin.png

• Like 1

laugh.pnglaugh.png --Good stuff Lads. Why the heck did PTP pay up before the protests. (please don't say the government were refused the money---that's old hat)

Edit. Why the heck DIDN'T the PTP carry on paying up before the protest. ???? SHOULD READ. but they did pay a little, then stopped before the protests.

Yes Mikemac......Keaneow. tight fisted---scrooge--mean-----

Edited by ginjag

Don't let the weekend be an excuse for not making payments with a medical check up to boot. What next? Foot massages and live entertainment!

It is really nice to read so many good news stories in Thailand over the last week. What a change to the depressing stories over the last 6 months.

I have caught the reconciliation bug! Seems these people have as well.

May peace and reconciliation overpower the bitterness and negativity that currently infests the shadows of Thailand.

Wow djamie! I remember months ago you spouting RED propaganda. Even speaking against any thought of military intervention. Amazing the good that has come from Prayuth and his intervention this time. Almost every day something new he proposes and investigates. BTW look at another OP here and you will see the free concert he gave.

Being that another election was not forthcoming with the REDS and YELLOWS at each others throats and a possible civil war breaking out Prayuths actions were well timed.

Now lets hope he can clean\weed out the political mess created the past few years and create some election laws that enforce strict laws on the type of people who want to run for Gov.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Well that is the military mind at work, direct action. No meetings about meetings to set the agenda, on expense account no doubt. Red tape, scissors, job done. Well done General.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 2.5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And the military was the only ones helping us in the Bangkok Flooding. Not going around in Burberry Boats smiling for camera options.

post-94947-0-01672000-1401635716_thumb.j

• Like 1

they should be due some interest on the money after all this time too.

Well I ran out of likes.

Makes no difference I was going to agree with you any how. Some of them were forced to borrow from loan sharks at high rates of interest. That money should be returned to them also.

Hopefully they can also help the families of the ones who committed suicide.

• Like 1

Perhaps ironically, a small Anti-Coup group has now arrived at BAAC to protest !!!!

Given everything that's happened in 2 weeks, and perhaps more importantly everything that hasn't happened in the 2 weeks since General Prayuth stepped into the political void, it's quite amazing, though not unexpected, that Western Governments and Media continue to paint such a totally negative picture of current events here. If the West had paid half as much attention to Thailand over the last three years, and being as critical of the wrong doings, then there'd have been absolutely no need for military intervention in the first place.

After being on the verge of civil war and secession, we've now had two weeks of almost exclusively good news for Thailand. Western Media and Governments, please rise from your bar stools and smell the coffee.

Just my opinion, but if an election were held today, and General Prayuth appeared on the ballot papers, we'd probably see the biggest popular landslide victory since 1932. Irony = Army General becomes the most popular national leader in the history of a democratic Thailand.

As I said on my last post I ran out of likes.

Sure go through a lot of them when Fab4 and his gang are hiding in the broom closet.

Also, I am not a fan of the coup but things looks now much more positive then in the last few months.

Sometimes you need to lance the boil.

FWIW: What gives me hope is the thought that the King may be okay with recent developments but I have no direct information, of course.

Perhaps ironically, a small Anti-Coup group has now arrived at BAAC to protest !!!!

Given everything that's happened in 2 weeks, and perhaps more importantly everything that hasn't happened in the 2 weeks since General Prayuth stepped into the political void, it's quite amazing, though not unexpected, that Western Governments and Media continue to paint such a totally negative picture of current events here. If the West had paid half as much attention to Thailand over the last three years, and being as critical of the wrong doings, then there'd have been absolutely no need for military intervention in the first place.

After being on the verge of civil war and secession, we've now had two weeks of almost exclusively good news for Thailand. Western Media and Governments, please rise from your bar stools and smell the coffee.

Just my opinion, but if an election were held today, and General Prayuth appeared on the ballot papers, we'd probably see the biggest popular landslide victory since 1932. Irony = Army General becomes the most popular national leader in the history of a democratic Thailand.

I don't look for the Western media to rise up from anything anymore. It's disgusting to see how WRONG they get this story in the former US media. But why should this be different from all the other fertilizer being spread across North American soil.

they should be due some interest on the money after all this time too.

Well I ran out of likes.

Makes no difference I was going to agree with you any how. Some of them were forced to borrow from loan sharks at high rates of interest. That money should be returned to them also.

Hopefully they can also help the families of the ones who committed suicide.

Maybe the farmers could go knocking on the doors of the MPs they voted-in on the basis of the original promise. Surely, they would be only too happy to issue another promissory note to their loyal supporters.

But on a serious note, maybe it is time for the Army to do a spot of shark fishing. Target the cause of the disease, not just patch over the symptoms.

• Like 1