Food Vendor reports suspected sexual assault of 7 year old girl in South Pattaya

webfact

Food Vendor reports suspected sexual assault of 7 year old girl in South Pattaya

girl-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Sunday Night a 43 year old Food Vendor who is currently taking care of a 7 year old girl as her parents are currently in prison, reported a suspected sexual assault of the girl by a Motorbike Rental Shop owner.

The woman explained to officers at Pattaya Police Station that 1 week ago the parents of the girl, who work on Walking Street in South Pattaya, were arrested by Police relating to drug offences and are currently in prison. The food vendor took over parental responsibilities for the girl after their arrest.

The victim was described as a happy and excitable child but she became quiet and reserved which alarmed the temporary Guardian who was told that the girl had been taken a number of times by a man who rents motorbikes in Soi BJ, off Walking Street, close to where the food vendor works.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/130138/food-vendor-reports-suspected-sexual-assault-of-7-year-old-girl-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-06-02

Walking street is not a place for a stray little girl. True Milt but, the lady who is looking after the girl should have more sence. Hope it isn't true.

Its amazing how poorly people write here but... i doubt the girl was in WS, i believe it says her parents worked there and were arrested...

I doubt they are referring to the 7 year old working in WS... but not impossible here tho...

Other than that good job someone looks after the girl, and notices these things... may the prepetrator be hung up by his balls for everyone to see.

• Like 2

Parents are druggies in prison and she's getting abused by a Soi BJ sicko. Put her up for adoption.

Oh, your compassion for the girl is almost overwhelming. NOT. I got a better idea. Find out if the guy was abusing her. If so, arrest, convict and send to prison. Let the girl stay with the food vender, who obviously did the right things, and get her some professional counseling. You're statements show NO anger at what has happened to her, and NO compassion for what she might be going through. Is there a particular name for the rock you crawled out from under?

Sometimes shoot-from-the-hip comments only reveal our worst side...

It's almost always better to take a minute to reflect on all the possible angles.

My mum used to count to 10 before she thumped me (mostly! ha ha)... I reckon it gave her better judgment!

Certainly saved me from the wooden spoon more than a few times!

• Like 1

Parents are druggies in prison and she's getting abused by a Soi BJ sicko. Put her up for adoption.

Oh, your compassion for the girl is almost overwhelming. NOT. I got a better idea. Find out if the guy was abusing her. If so, arrest, convict and send to prison. Let the girl stay with the food vender, who obviously did the right things, and get her some professional counseling. You're statements show NO anger at what has happened to her, and NO compassion for what she might be going through. Is there a particular name for the rock you crawled out from under?

Read the rest of the article, the evidence is strong that she WAS abused. Even after a police investigation there will STILL be doubt, especially where those police are the SAME individuals who count jet ski renters as their business partners.

As if "Soi BJ" wasn't already a give away, her current environment is NOT an appropriate place for a kid to be raised

The incarceration of both parents for drug offences may have caused more problems than the possession or use of the drugs themselves, but we don't know as there isn't enough information. The details of the drug offences should have been explained in the article, instead of being vaguely mentioned as if their incarceration was fully justified. The offences could have merely been selling small amounts of cannabis in order to earn income to support the family.

the police put the parents in prison, but leave the girl on the street with a stranger?

what about asking them if they have family who could take care of their daughter ???

no social child services here or orphinage?

This was an accident waiting to happen. The filth take the kid's parents into custody and then show no concern for the welfare of the child who should have been put into a home - instead they just rely on the good graces of a food vendor. Shame on them. Well done the vendor for doing the job of the reckless, heartless authorities.

"...who should have been put into a home ..."

A home? What does this even mean? What country are you living in?

Even in countries with social services functioning full-time, "putting a child into a home," means bouncing the kid around from one grubby, indifferent foster family to another or into an over-crowded orphanage where at least some of the staff are probably as whacko as this guy on "Soi BJ," or into a juvenile facility where the kid will learn survival skills that will leave him/her scarred for life and turn him/her into a perpetual ward of the state in one kind of an institution or another.

In the west people want "the authorities" to sweep problems, including people, out of sight, because if they're put in a home or institution or juvenile detention facility or mental institution, the problem is solved ... which means the problem is no longer visible. At least in Thailand there is usually someone willing to take on the responsibility rather than just dumping the kid in some hell hole to make the problem go away.

This woman, despite this horrible incident, sounds like she was a big step up from the natural parents and way better than "a home." I know there are some excellent orphanages here in Pattaya, but whether this kid would be eligible for admittance, assuming there are openings, she isn't actually an orphan and getting thrown in an institution for a few months and then pulled out again between (probably repeated) prison sentences for her parents, I doubt that would be any better for this poor kid.

Jeez, what a rant. You sure know how to twist a person's words and create something out of nothing, don't you. Initially, it's the authorities responsibility to deal with the child. While the vendor is to be commended, she's not a relative or a welfare official - just another person on the street, for all intents and purposes, therefore not qualified to take charge of what is essentially a homeless child. You don't just hand a child over to "another person on the street". Whether state facilities are a better option is not for you to say.

Oh, and I'm perfectly aware of what country I'm in (stupid comment). I've been aware of it for 25 years.

• Like 1

Pattaya Rented Motorbike Owner Raped 7-Years Old Girl

PATTAYA – June 2, 2014 [PDN]; At 22:00 hours on 1 June 2014, The girls’ aunt arrived at the police station and reported about the incident that her 7-years old niece has been raped for four times by a man, aged between 40-50 who is the owner of the rented motorbike in walking street area. The man has repeatedly deceived the girl and raped her in the car warehouse.

After the incident was found, the aunt brought the girl for check up at Banglamung hospital, it was then found that her vagina was infected however, it will take about 1 month for the proper medical evidence to be specified.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/06/02/pattaya-rented-motorbike-owner-raped-7-years-old-girl/

pdnews.jpg

-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-06-02

no CS and not many orphanages here? - even every Wat can double as child care if the parents die or go to prison and no family to look after - from what I have read about US/UK child "protection" services, foster homes, etc - I wouldn't want any kid sent there...of course walking street with a noodle vender isn't the greatest - but if the vendor is going to look after the kid - she better not let mr motorcike rental guy take the kid anywhere next time...and maybe the cops can find out what happened? or maybe not....

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This was an accident waiting to happen. The filth take the kid's parents into custody and then show no concern for the welfare of the child who should have been put into a home - instead they just rely on the good graces of a food vendor. Shame on them. Well done the vendor for doing the job of the reckless, heartless authorities.

"...who should have been put into a home ..."

A home? What does this even mean? What country are you living in?

Even in countries with social services functioning full-time, "putting a child into a home," means bouncing the kid around from one grubby, indifferent foster family to another or into an over-crowded orphanage where at least some of the staff are probably as whacko as this guy on "Soi BJ," or into a juvenile facility where the kid will learn survival skills that will leave him/her scarred for life and turn him/her into a perpetual ward of the state in one kind of an institution or another.

In the west people want "the authorities" to sweep problems, including people, out of sight, because if they're put in a home or institution or juvenile detention facility or mental institution, the problem is solved ... which means the problem is no longer visible. At least in Thailand there is usually someone willing to take on the responsibility rather than just dumping the kid in some hell hole to make the problem go away.

This woman, despite this horrible incident, sounds like she was a big step up from the natural parents and way better than "a home." I know there are some excellent orphanages here in Pattaya, but whether this kid would be eligible for admittance, assuming there are openings, she isn't actually an orphan and getting thrown in an institution for a few months and then pulled out again between (probably repeated) prison sentences for her parents, I doubt that would be any better for this poor kid.

Jeez, what a rant. You sure know how to twist a person's words and create something out of nothing, don't you. Initially, it's the authorities responsibility to deal with the child. While the vendor is to be commended, she's not a relative or a welfare official - just another person on the street, for all intents and purposes, therefore not qualified to take charge of what is essentially a homeless child. You don't just hand a child over to "another person on the street". Whether state facilities are a better option is not for you to say.

Oh, and I'm perfectly aware of what country I'm in (stupid comment). I've been aware of it for 25 years.

Well as not to twist any of your words, but in my view this vendor lady was qualified as she noticed some "behavioral" that was not normal meaning she most likely knew the parents and the child. Initially it is all of our responsibilities to look after the children when we can. Institutions work for some problems but not all. I am glad you know what country you come from.

Firstly my congratulations to the street vendor for taking on such a task to somehow help the child.

Brickbats to the Police for allowing this situation to occur.

Brickbats to the country's authorities for failing to provide care for the child.

And I hope that the accused is locked up for a long period of time, with confiscation of any assets that could then be used to help look after the child.

Since the police can be bought so easy here I decided to look in to this myself If I find out this guy molested this child He can give his soul to god because his ass will be mine. I did learn way to extract the truth out of people while in Nam more than happy to apply that in this case. And can careless what happens to me after.

• Like 2

Walking street is not a place for a stray little girl. True Milt but, the lady who is looking after the girl should have more sence. Hope it isn't true.

Its amazing how poorly people write here but... i doubt the girl was in WS, i believe it says her parents worked there and were arrested...

I doubt they are referring to the 7 year old working in WS... but not impossible here tho...

Other than that good job someone looks after the girl, and notices these things... may the prepetrator be hung up by his balls for everyone to see.

If you're going to contravene the rules and criticise the composition of other posts you sure as hell need to make sure your own are faultless otherwise you make yourself look like a dick.

MILT, I mean qualified as under the Child Protection Act. In this kid's circumstances, the Act comes into force - the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security has the ultimate responsibility (if it's not a court situation) to look after the child. Hell, even the police have a child welfare section, but of course the local plod are probably unaware of it. I'm not arguing about the vendor (I've already praised her), just the fact that the child was dumped on her. Even if the state welfare facilities make you cringe, this is still a legal situation of a "child in difficult circumstances" (legal definition) that must be dealt with according to law. Jeez, I also would not want the child to spend years in state care, but the legal situation must be dealt with first. What about the parents being released and taking the kid back from the vendor, who has no rights, and then exposing her to the exact same situation as before?

I'm sure you know that that is exactly how it happened. If you don't, and your ignorant reference to the police is an indication that you don't know much in general, then the shame is on you.

......and read?