Want to buy a bike in HatYai

Have been going through the classifieds but oh so boring as I have to open every ad to see where it is.....NEVER Hat Yai it seems.

So; I'm in the market for a bike. 125cc - 200 cc will do me just fine.

I'm licensed but not an expert, so pointless talking to me about double overhead cam chain spring holder ratchets or heliocentric reverse winding sprocket washers.

Cheers

On my computer, in ThaiVisa moto ads, the province/city is listed right up front.

In BahtSold you can specify bike size and location a search.

post-174911-0-03182100-1401705077_thumb.

I wasn't able to find much listed there though, sorry.

Edited by papa al

I'd recommend asking some people around the bars (Swan or Post Laser come to mind) if they know of any decent places to pick up used bikes.

There's a trustworthy second hand bike shop at the junction of Rajyindee Road and Thumnoonvithi Road. He's just at the top of Thumnoonvithi Road. Worth asking in there, if he doesn't have what you're looking for he could probably find one for you.

I'd recommend a used CBR250 if you can ride a clutched bike. They've usually been owned by slightly older riders and haven't been thrashed too much either. I've had mine for about eighteen months and I've been more than happy with it. Not too heavy, not too high as I've got short legs and it's a easy bike to ride in town as well as okay for rides out of town.

The CBR150s are used by the debt collectors so they have high mileage, been thrashed and rarely serviced. I'll keep an eye out for something like this as I'm riding down to Hat Yai on Saturday morning. I'll PM you if I see anything for sale as people usually sell these bikes themselves rather than through a dealer.