4 Chinese, 25 Africans caught for crimes in Thailand: Immigration Police

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be a good idea if the army got these Africans to name just who they were paying to be allowed to stay here. We might see the end of a few high ranking police officers.

also the army is to corrupt. don't be naive. coffee1.gif

Anyone know the Nationalities of the Africans ?

I would guess at least some of them would be from Nigeria.

A few years ago , the police decided there was a whole lot of crime committed by Nigerian nationals.

To the extent they actually stopped allowing them to get a visa to come to Thailand. Under

pressure from other countries for what appeared to be nationalistic racism, they had to

relent and let them back in..... But yeah I agree, if some policeman is getting a kickback from

the Nigerian drug lords of Sukumvit 3, he should be put in jail for allowing drug scum to

prosper..

Why would other countries have any say in Thailand's internal affairs pertaining to allowing or not allowing nationals of certain countries in? Interference in Thailand's affairs, or "seuak" has to stop. It's up to Thailand to decide whether it wants to allow Nigerians (or any other nationality for that matter) access to it's territory or not. If Nigeria were the complainant, fair enough. But can you please give me the source of this information that another country or countries were pressuring Thailand to stop this action? Let me guess, was it the USA?

Plenty of other countries, in fact virtually all countries discriminate as to who they will or won't let in, i.e. who can easily obtain entry with/without a visa or those that won't be granted a visa. I don't see why Thailand should be any different.

Let me give you some examples: How easily do you think an Afghani gets an Aussie visa, applied for in either Afghanistan or Pakistan? How about China, I have heard unofficial rumors that many universities have also stopped issuing visas, especially student visas for the purpose of studying Chinese to Africans of certain nationalities (usually Nigerian) but there are other universities that are happily accepting others (such as Ethiopians, Eritreans etc.) although the latter group are usually going to China on a scholarship to study Master's degrees in agriculture or something like that, hence they are actual students and don't attract much scrutiny.

Thus, if your claim were true, then how do you explain why so many Middle Eastern countries and even Malaysia don't allow Israeli citizens to enter? Why haven't any other nations complained about that? Huh? That's the same kind of "nationalistic racism" in your own words, if you ask me and it's been going on for decades. Somehow I don't believe your statement is fact.

Edited by Tomtomtom69
  • Like 1

Good. More of it needed. The military rule is really showing how incompetent the police and elected governments have been. thumbsup.gif

Yes indeed. It just shows what a good job the army Immigration Police did there. coffee1.gif

You obviously are not seeing the bigger picture. Two hands for beginners. wink.png

Good. More of it needed. The military rule is really showing how incompetent the police and elected governments have been. thumbsup.gif

Yes indeed. It just shows what a good job the army Immigration Police did there. coffee1.gif

Sorry looks that way---they are doing good because they have to, for a change work according to their job descriptions. Overlooked by the army they are on the ball or they will be working at 7-11.

Exactly ! thumbsup.gif

Well, looks like our husbands of red shirt gals don't have much to say, clearing seeing that since Prayuth came in, things are getting done finally. That means certainly not PTP, and definitely not the police.

You read my mind!

They pick up less than a dozen criminals, two of which have minor infractions, and TVF people compete over who gets the credit, and what that very minor credit means in the greater scheme of things in LOS...

This mist (much less than a drop in the bucket), is cosmetic and ineffectual.

I'm married with a child here and I have a hard time sorting out my work permit and visa.

Why the police have allowed a little community of African criminals form their own neighborhood down in Sukumvit because someone high up is getting paid off by the right people is an utter disgrace.

well they are here on tourist visa I suppose .... and for your information NOT all Africans are criminals , it would be saying that all Americans are fat , all Germans are nazis or All belgium are pedophile ... you have good and bad in any society.

Good point about making generalizations, however Nigerians are Globally known as internet scammers especially with the reference Nigerian 419 Scam. Yeah, the one email that starts out with " Dear Sir, I am the Barrister and Solicitor for a Nigerian Prince and he wishes to deposit 25,000,000.00 USD or Pounds in an account in your name for safekeeping." .Yeah, so ALL Africans may not be criminals but a Helluva lot of Nigerians are!. And for ALL Forum Members that want to stay informed with the latest Scam updates, go to www.419eater.com. Be smart not sorry. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

nice work...but i thought all the black africans here, are famous ,''footballers'',or ''teachers'' travellers..hahha..well at least that is what they tell all the girls...good ridins..

Not all Africans are black, neither are all Africans liars.

• Like 1

Well, looks like our husbands of red shirt gals don't have much to say, clearing seeing that since Prayuth came in, things are getting done finally. That means certainly not PTP, and definitely not the police.

Oh dear, stop that. Like things were any better when Abhisit and Suthep were in power.

They were; you hadn't arrived in Thailand or on TV yet at that time.wink.pngcheesy.gif Haha.

They had a lot of plans in motion to help the country. Just to name one, free education up to age 15 for kids.....do some research on it, what it was like before you came here a few years back. What did suck was the burning and looting by bums, and how long the whole fiasco was tolerated by those two.

Edited by gemini81

They're doing a great job, why just yesterday I was reading here on TV how they had taken a 73 year old woman and a 70 year old woman away by force for protesting (on their own) against the coup. Nobody knows where they were taken. Fantastic!

You read my mind!

You don't have a mind. You're mindless sheep. A couple of dozen Africans and 4 Chinese, well that's the criminal problem in Thailand sorted then.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good. More of it needed. The military rule is really showing how incompetent the police and elected governments have been. alt=thumbsup.gif>

Yes indeed. It just shows what a good job the army Immigration Police did there. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Sorry looks that way---they are doing good because they have to, for a change work according to their job descriptions. Overlooked by the army they are on the ball or they will be working at 7-11.

cheesy.gif working at 7/11....that's funny cheesy.gif

I'm married with a child here and I have a hard time sorting out my work permit and visa.

Why the police have allowed a little community of African criminals form their own neighborhood down in Sukumvit because someone high up is getting paid off by the right people is an utter disgrace.

well they are here on tourist visa I suppose .... and for your information NOT all Africans are criminals , it would be saying that all Americans are fat , all Germans are nazis or All belgium are pedophile ... you have good and bad in any society.

don't forget stupid...

• Like 1

it will also be interesting to see the fate of the relatively wealthy Chinese compared to the "africans" - is this the start of a campaign against foreigners? Make an example of some and then apply this to all foreigners in the country?

it will also be interesting to see the fate of the relatively wealthy Chinese compared to the "africans" - is this the start of a campaign against foreigners? Make an example of some and then apply this to all foreigners in the country?

Definitely a campaign against foreigners.....WHO BREAK THE LAW!

I've read most of the comments and I'm amazed by two things. 90% of the people are commenting what a great job the army has done.. I cannot read anywhere that it says the army arrested these people, it states quite clearly it's immigration police work. Secondly, it's a handful of criminals, 4 of which are wanted for crimes in another country and the Africans on various minor stuff. Nothing really exciting like, you know, ending the problems in the south or clearing up murders or rounding up all people with illegal firearms in their possession. It's the sort of thing that make the pages of a local newspaper anywhere else.

I'm now expecting a load of clever answer responses like "wake up and smell the roses" or "You don't see the bigger picture" followed by the same really funny, clever and meaningful little emoticons that show the true mental age of posters

cheesy.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.giflaugh.png ha ha there going to take me away ha ha, I want an ice cream, stamp stamp.

2 years ago----Fantastic job PTP clean up the corruption, that's our aim ?? clap2.gifgiggle.gif

• Like 1

I've read most of the comments and I'm amazed by two things. 90% of the people are commenting what a great job the army has done.. I cannot read anywhere that it says the army arrested these people, it states quite clearly it's immigration police work. Secondly, it's a handful of criminals, 4 of which are wanted for crimes in another country and the Africans on various minor stuff. Nothing really exciting like, you know, ending the problems in the south or clearing up murders or rounding up all people with illegal firearms in their possession. It's the sort of thing that make the pages of a local newspaper anywhere else.

I'm now expecting a load of clever answer responses like "wake up and smell the roses" or "You don't see the bigger picture" followed by the same really funny, clever and meaningful little emoticons that show the true mental age of posters

Open your eyes and you will see. laugh.png

• Like 2

They pick up less than a dozen criminals, two of which have minor infractions, and TVF people compete over who gets the credit, and what that very minor credit means in the greater scheme of things in LOS...

This mist (much less than a drop in the bucket), is cosmetic and ineffectual.

If you are reading the news you will see that this is not and isolated incident. Raids,stings, arrests etc etc are happening ALL over the country. From the day the military's hand was forced.

don't forget stupid...

Yeah... but most Belgians are pedophiles... you know that! ROFLMFAO cheesy.gif