89.5 and company

Somtamnication

Everyone knows what happened to them. They were ordered to stop broadcasting. I contacted them and they have no clue as to when they will be allowed back on the air again. The lifting of the curfew might help, or not.

Everyone knows what happened to them. They were ordered to stop broadcasting. I contacted them and they have no clue as to when they will be allowed back on the air again. The lifting of the curfew might help, or not.

Must admit I miss their music - so much better than the cr*p offered by the others.

Must admit I miss their music - so much better than the cr*p offered by the others.

I tried to listen to them couple of times, but not for long. Their music is vintage and probably selected by the people who were hip in mid eighties on Polish national radio.

90.5 has good music.

I tried to listen to them couple of times, but not for long. Their music is vintage and probably selected by the people who were hip in mid eighties on Polish national radio.

90.5 has good music.

Only so much rap and soul music I can take.sad.png

I'm sure the scheming owner will have included something in the contracts of both the advertisers and his presenters to minimize the impact on his own pocket.

And your basis on this thought is ???

Please enlighten us all......

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

a couple of Irish guys talking about celebreties were a threat to national security i guess.

i miss the afternoon guy telling me its 'tree terty and its terty tree degrees'

Good one

Good station too. Wish they would come back