Body found in Bangkok canal during search for PCAD weapons

webfact

fab4 post # 63

There is no speculation regarding the Shinwatra clan or the Red Shirts.

Therefore, according to you, any speculation about the activities of the UDD or the Shinawatra family is not speculation, but fact.

Siampolee, that is right up there alongside your most outrageous and stupid statements. Well done.

Yet again you deny the truth that is freely available from the public domain concerning the Shinwatra clan and the Red shirts.

You really are a sad brain washed delusional character more to be pitied that taken note of.

Still you do certainly provide a vast amount of merriment and mirth among us with your tragic comical post.

All that spinning you do must result in the most traumatic effects with vertigo for you.

Comprehension of the English Language is a wonderful thing. You ought to try it some time.

This is coming from someone that I had to draw a picture for because you didn't comprehend what "inside a rally site" meant.

That went on for about 4 days before I had to draw the picture.

post-140765-0-21626100-1401956427_thumb.

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is coming from someone that I had to draw a picture for because you didn't comprehend what "inside a rally site" meant.

I'm very confused. In your diagram, the phrase "person inside stadium" is placed outside the stadium.

JUST KIDDING!

That is hilarious.

I'm very confused. In your diagram, the phrase "person inside stadium" is placed outside the stadium.

JUST KIDDING!

That is hilarious.

I nearly took the bait until I read down!!

fab4 post # 63

There is no speculation regarding the Shinwatra clan or the Red Shirts.

Therefore, according to you, any speculation about the activities of the UDD or the Shinawatra family is not speculation, but fact.

Siampolee, that is right up there alongside your most outrageous and stupid statements. Well done.

Yet again you deny the truth that is freely available from the public domain concerning the Shinwatra clan and the Red shirts.

You really are a sad brain washed delusional character more to be pitied that taken note of.

Still you do certainly provide a vast amount of merriment and mirth among us with your tragic comical post.

All that spinning you do must result in the most traumatic effects with vertigo for you.

Comprehension of the English Language is a wonderful thing. You ought to try it some time.

NASTY COMMENT.

Why? He's English but has problems reading my post, going by past comments , most likely deliberately misreading or misunderstanding my post - it was quite clear what I said.

Edited by fab4

JUST KIDDING!

That is hilarious.

Well it would have been funny if he hadn't lied about his original statement which was

"there have been no attacks on red shirt rallies"

When I quite rightly pulled him up on this citing the 3 red shirts killed at the rally at the Stadium a flurry of posts appeared gradually changing the qualifications defining "attacks on red shirts" to being attacks on red shirts inside the stadium. Hence the stupid drawing. At which point one realises it is pointless debating with him. Now on ignore and all the better for it

• Like 1

The BMA have just announced that they will be dredging all drains and canals in the Chang Watana area as a "Flood prevention" measure.

I wonder if the newspapers will be able to publish any news of what they find under the new censorship laws?

The BMA have just announced that they will be dredging all drains and canals in the Chang Watana area as a "Flood prevention" measure.

I wonder if the newspapers will be able to publish any news of what they find under the new censorship laws?

Oh come on, Brucy. You're posting this nonsense in the topic of

"Soldiers say they uncovered a dead body in the canal next to the Government House in Bangkok during a search for weapons discarded by former anti-government protesters today."

JUST KIDDING!

That is hilarious.

Well it would have been funny if he hadn't lied about his original statement which was

When I quite rightly pulled him up on this citing the 3 red shirts killed at the rally at the Stadium a flurry of posts appeared gradually changing the qualifications defining "attacks on red shirts" to being attacks on red shirts inside the stadium. Hence the stupid drawing. At which point one realises it is pointless debating with him. Now on ignore and all the better for it

'quite rightly' some red-shirts looking for fun encountered a few students who didn't see the fun of it.

Mind you, ask the NCPO, students like to protest against undemocratic behavior.

Edited by rubl

"Soldiers say they uncovered a dead body in the canal next to the Government House in Bangkok during a search for weapons discarded by former anti-government protesters today."

Is it off topic to mention that the BMA are going to dredge the canals and drains at another protest site on a thread about a body being found when they checked a canal at a protest site?

I do hope that I am not breaking the new rules about what is allowed on TV. If I am, then i apologise to the MODs.

Is it off topic to mention that the BMA are going to dredge the canals and drains at another protest site on a thread about a body being found when they checked a canal at a protest site?

I do hope that I am not breaking the new rules about what is allowed on TV. If I am, then i apologise to the MODs.

Well let me help you a bit.

You wonder "if the newspapers will be able to publish any news of what they find under the new censorship laws?"

while reading a article on what some found elsewhere.

Please remember an open mind is good, but in the rainiy season you need to use an umbrella to keep the water out smile.png

JUST KIDDING!

That is hilarious.

See my original post here.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/727492-soldiers-surround-thai-pro-government-rally-protest-leader/?p=7850198

When those PDRC camps start throwing grenades on a daily basis onto red protest sites then the army will proceed with that.

The PDRC have netting and sand bags filled to protect them from the reds.

The reds have……..Well nothing. Because they are not being attacked.

Saying that - If the PDRC start bombing red shirt sites I sincerely hope the army treat them in the same manner as the red shirt threat.

KEY word - red protest site…Not outside red protest site.

Key word - netting and sand bags…When would a bus need anti grenade netting and sand bags.

Key reply - I replied someone that was talking about yellow camp sites. Not outside yellow camp sites, not around yellow camps site. Simply yellow camp sites.

What I didn't say and I quote Fabio here - "there have been no attacks on red shirt rallies"

So who lied?

Again…Comprehension is not your strong point Fab4..

My, how embarrassing.

<EDIT> Someone please reply so Fab4 reads this!!!

Edited by djjamie

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Your new bitter and twisted persona does TV no favours.

Get over it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

'quite rightly' some red-shirts looking for fun encountered a few students who didn't see the fun of it.

Are you trying to be deliberately provocative or do you actually believe the <deleted> you write?

Are you trying to be deliberately provocative or do you actually believe the <deleted> you write?

Since you started with your own peculiar facts and interpretation AND seem unable not to add personal attacks, I feel a need to correct you.

From your <deleted> uncle rubl

• Like 1

People who are seemingly unfamiliar with Thailand say the darndest things. The Chaengwatthana protest site, in front of the constitutional court, is nowhere near klongs. In fact, it was about the maximum distance possible from the two nearest ones. However, both klongs, one being klong papa, flooded badly during the most recent floods, presumably because Yingluck was too busy with corruption to do anything about the flood situation.

Would a body decompose to clean bones in a month?

In a klong, I wouldn't be surprised. I always joke that if you were to fall in one you'd die of gangrene before drowning.

A few years back a rather popular young singer had an accident and drove his car into a klong, from which he acquired a fungal infection in his brain. His name was Big B2B I think. Being famous, he received the best possible treatments including flying special medications from the US to fight the infection, however nothing helped and he eventually passed away. Since then I've always wondered if anyone studies what "lives" in these klongs.

• Like 1