Ownership transfer agencies? Slightly urgent.

Thaiwi

Hi all,

Had a read through the forum and noted people stating agecies such as BOSS for onweship transfer of bikes. I understand it's more expensive this way, but due to time contraints and work, unfortunately I will have to go through this route for the first time.

My question is, can you tell me about such agencies and their details so I get in touch? I've seen people advertising prices from 800 to 3000 baht, hense why I thought I'd see if any one has first hand experiences.

I'm heading to get my address verification letter tomorrow. So just trying to get an idea where to go from there.

Cheers all.

Good point, I'm in Samut Prakan, ABAC Bangna, about 30 mins from Bearing BTS. The bike was bought in Samut prakan also, but it located in BKK. Speed isn't a necessity, just convenience. Though I appreciate and am open to all advice.

If you are buying the bike just give your passport (with non-imm visa) and and a signed copy plus proof of residence to the seller and he will do it. If you are selling give your passport and a signed copy plus the green book to the buyer and tell him to do it. The only other document you need is the transfer form from the DLT you don't need to go yourself. Make sure you get the money first if you are selling.

Edited by ATF

Slightly urgent

"Speed isn't a necessity, just convenience."

5 5 5

Better than slightly pregnant I guess.

"My question is, can you tell me about such agencies and their details so I get in touch?"

"I've seen people advertising prices"
​What are you asking? Call or stop by the advertisers near you!

Or go to any bigger showroom or agent with bike & the other party with PPs. & CERT-RESs, and pay the 800-3000B.
Frame & motor numbers will need inspection/tracing.
Get competitive quotes first if you like.

Buyer can ride it until the dealer calls for him for GB pick up.

Simple.

Edited by papa al
  • Like 1