Air Asia Agent - Pattaya *****

mike2011

I had made a mistake while booking on Air Asia and needed some help. Over the net I found out that there is an agent for Air Asia at Tukcom on Pattaya Tai. If you enter the place, it is immediately on the right hand side. A little hole in the wall shop.

The friendly lady took all details and got on the phone. It took - as was to be expected - quite some time until she had someone on the line and fixed the problem.

When I asked for the fee she declined and told me all ok. In case, I had another problem with the booking I am welcome to come back.

The kind lady had never seen me before, it was not her booking = she had not made a satong on the flight, and she surely had other things to do.

This was a most pleasant experience, she was helpful, friendly, and understood the whole issue.

All is fine with my ticket now.

I highly recommend this small shop and she will surely get my business in the future.

• Like 1

Hey buy her lunch you will be friends for life. I don't tend to tip in Thailand except for service related services Then I will gladly reward someones kind efforts. We don't eat out to much is why I hardly tip for restaurants(except in and expensive joint & the service is real good)

I thought putting my experience here on the forum might actually be better for her. I dont know how you feel in Pattaya, but to me it seems getting more rough by the day. Aside from increasing numbers of the sort of people I do not like to see around me (speaking of other tourists) it appears that more and more local Thais act accordingly.

Thus, this genuinely nice service and help stuck out and is worth noting. Usually I approach travel agents with red alert on my mind being constantly on the look-out for scams. This agent was a most pleasant break from the rule/usual and this info will hopefully help some readers in he future. (I have nothing to do with the business, of course)

Nice to know that some people have kept their generally positive attitude and politeness.

• Like 1