Access Thai Visa

N47HAN

How Do You Access Thaivisa  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wanting to know how people access TV now ,

For me now nearly always through the phone.

What about you guys , phone or pc ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

:-)

Think as a company were going to sponsor the phuket forum again, just contemplating how best to get the promotion across without being annyoying with too many pop ups etc.

And ways of accessing TV reflect on the advertising

Edited by N47HAN

Take into account that if you banner advertise, like I do on the diving forum, your banner is not visible on tablet etc. access.

Yup , im a little unsure the banners are effective if the majority are viewing from tablet / phone. The poll will be intersting

Take into account that if you banner advertise, like I do on the diving forum, your banner is not visible on tablet etc. access.

Yup , im a little unsure the banners are effective if the majority are viewing from tablet / phone. The poll will be intersting

I don't care about banners on my Desktop or Netbook, but I'm sick to death of these "Sent from my blah-dee-blah-dee-blah Thaivisa bluddy app" adverts.

I couldn't give a toss how you send stuff to this forum, but I'm sick of reading about it!

Ok, I'll put up a poll.

// that's my first attempt - improvements/suggestions then post here//

For tablet etc. make a split between website or TV App, because a banner can be seen on website but not on app.

Ok, I'll put up a poll.

// that's my first attempt - improvements/suggestions then post here//

Sorry Lik your poll is not working it requires a vote on both questions to enable that vote to be registered and

obviously if if you don't use a tablet or phone you cannot answer the second question?????

Sorry Lik your poll is not working it requires a vote on both questions to enable that vote to be registered and

obviously if if you don't use a tablet or phone you cannot answer the second question?????

Sorry, not really up to speed with these poll options.

As a dirty fix question 2 has a get out option. For the record if your vote is not as ypu wanted then just use the delete vote button nd then vote again.

You could try sending a PM to George or whoever runs this site and ask them.

Since you're planning on giving actual cash money to thaivisa, you might get a useful response.

Should be able to get one here too dont you think ?

It wasn't a hard question to answer.

Have commited allready thanks to barrys sales skills , got me again :-)

Im curious how posters access the site from there own words if thats ok by you.

Edited by N47HAN

I just deleted and re-added my vote:

Desktop & Laptop (nearest option to Notebook)

Web browser & Not use tablet or smart phone.

Sorry about my first post - came out a little aggressive, didn't mean to be. wink.png

Sent from my i5, 4GB RAM, 9.5TB HD, 250GB SSD, XP Desktop using Firefox v.28 +94 add-ons

• Like 1

Should be able to get one here too dont you think ?

It wasn't a hard question to answer.

Have commited allready thanks to barrys sales skills , got me again :-)

Im curious how posters access the site from there own words if thats ok by you.

Don't get me wrong, I think its an interesting question, and I've voted in your poll.

I have a website myself - its a five minute job to pull down visitor stats from Google Analytics. That was the point I wanted to make.

You are getting some good feedback in this thread anyway, so mission accomplished :)

LIK, would my vote be linked to my member name?

Also, can my vote be used by a forum sponsor to specifically target me as a possible consumer?

Not that I know, for sure not in my power.

I would be much more concerned by the power of Google Adsense. Don't you notice that if you Google up a product then for a long time after all the ads on just about any website are targeted on that type of product. The power of Thaivisa is very minor compared with Google.

Also, can my vote be used by a forum sponsor to specifically target me as a possible consumer?

We are not using member data for ad targeting. Not possible with current forum software.

We are not using member data for ad targeting. Not possible with current forum software.

In that case, I shall cast my vote/s.

Thankyou George.

BTW - I have seen the "who is on line" at the bottom of the forum for months now. Any reason for that?

I have a website myself - its a five minute job to pull down visitor stats from Google Analytics. That was the point I wanted to make.

Correct. To get this type of data, I use Google Analytics and webstat.com. Unfortunately because of a change in Google policy it is not possible anymore to see which search terms brought visitors to your website. Google is now encrypting this.

In that case, I shall cast my vote/s.

Thankyou George.

BTW - I have seen the "who is on line" at the bottom of the forum for months now. Any reason for that?

I asked some time ago why the on thread list had gone from the bottom of each thread

and all I got was we have stopped doing that???? I too am curious as to why it has gone,

I found it quite handy to know who was on the thread with me. wai.gif

And note if your on TV with the TV app for your smartphone , the poll doesnt show up. ?

Would not surprise me. I used it for a while, but reverted back to the webbrowser, not always easy to see what I'd like, but much better IMO than the TV app.

Edited by stevenl