Another reason why I dislike computers

watgate

So, for the second time in 2 years my Thaivisa.com newsletter is not being posted in my intake box. It happened previously with Yahoo and finally I had to create another user id with MSN Outlook. Now it has happened again. I did not mark it as spam. I added [email protected] to my contact list in Outlook. The newsletter is not going to my spam folder and I have been told by thaivisa support that Outlook might have blocked it. They are suggesting that I should use another email like Gmail and submit the new email address to them so I can again start receiving the newsletter. If I go that route again, what happens when next year my newsletter is not being received again by myself? I am running out of options since I would have exhausted Yahoo, MSN, and gmail? Thanks for any advice or info.

What can happen in cases such as yours is you receive spam that was not actually from Thai Visa and you take action to block it when in fact the scammer had used the Thai Visa address to mask their own.

I made a similar mistake in blocking certain spam emails where in fact my name sat visually on top of theirs.

After I blocked those emails I ended up getting no emails as I had in fact blocked emails being sent to me.

What I do now is just delete spam emails that are from my name, it's often a good idea to hover over the From address to see who the sender really is.

The solution is to clear all the blocks you have added and start again to carefully re-build your spam and blocked list. Hope that makes sense.