Chonburi private school admits preschoolers served two bites of lunch

Lite Beer

It's a typical Thai lunch a spoon of rice and a small piece of pork smothered in some sort of Thai sauce. Thai food always has sauce on it. Everything is always killed with sauce. They flip it around in the frying pan for a while throw some of this some of that plop it on a plate and smother with sauce.

Thank you Gordon Ramsay!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They overcompensate that with good quality education, yes.

"quality education"cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"After the photos were released on Pantip by a mother who saw them online, let’s just say a few netizens think differently." Whats a "netizens" ?whistling.gif

Someone that has heard of Google and knows how to use it.

Perhaps the complaining mother may wish to explain the quite substantial Egg ball or whatever the brown ball is in the wider left photo that is missing in the right close up photo. With that inclusive in the meal it looks plenty for pre schoolers - saying looks without being able to determine what the brown ball is and access it's healthiness.

I agree. Looking at the plates on the table, it seems enough to me if the food is good. Looking only at the closeup of the plate seems disingenuous.

+1 ... With developing countries having a serious problem with an "over" developing younger generation, and numerous calls for

control of eating habits and the ever presence of the menace junk food ... I'm gonna' lean towards giving the school a plus. The food appeared to be adequate. It's a school meal and the parents are responsible for that breakfast and dinner. My opinion.