I not see any number fax mashine makes beep

And nothing happens tot restarts system from outside

Not help, anybody simular problem?

Phone calls come back after every half our

It's not a person call my all the time

A technical fault but what kind off?

Is there a way to access data of tot VoIP box and maybe edit

Some parameters ?

I might suggest that you maintain a single thread for your home networking challenges rather than starting a new one with each travail. That way people could get a feel for your set-up without having to ask all the same questions, and then have to wade through your Google Translated posts,

Example: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/724364-tot-connection-lost-reset-voip-router-or-not/?p=7799912

For this most recent issue, I'd submit that your set-up is fairly unique and finding someone here who both has the same set-up and the same issue, will be challenging.

It seems obvious that, unless your number is 1150 (KFC or Pizza Hut) your phone should not be ringing constantly, and that it is an issue related to your VoIP service, likely a provisioning issue in TOT's network at their VoIP gateway. And that you should look to them for a solution.

I bought a phone from TOT and it worked fine for a couple of years, it then started giving a ring about every half minute, drove us crazy, we had to unplug it to get some piece, took it to a TOT shop and they said there was nothing wrong with it, phoned TOT in Bangkok a couple of times and they said the phone was showing up on their computer as fine, eventually got TOT to visit house where they could hear the problems however they had no explanation for it and departed leaving the phone with this ring still there, then I read the small manual that came with the phone and it mentioned having batteries to power the backlit display, replaced the batteries and all is well. I should point out that the backlit screen was as bright as ever before changing the batteries and exactly the same after.

Thx for great aswer!

Okay I try to open the box , but I not see any battery clip

Do you have also

The planet box from Taiwan or another one?

See picture in other link in this topic!

I set tot a timeline of one month

When want keep me , if the ring not stop

I switch over to true DSL 3bb not have here

Thx for great aswer!

Okay I try to open the box , but I not see any battery clip

Do you have also

The planet box from Taiwan or another one?

See picture in other link in this topic!

I set tot a timeline of one month

When want keep me , if the ring not stop

I switch over to true DSL 3bb not have here

My problem turned up in the phone itself not any box, look at the base of your phone, does it have a battery cover? Your problem sounds very similar to mine and the problem turned up in the phone itself and not the internet part of it or the line. Hope this helps as if you change provider and the problem is in your phone then you will still have the problem..

• 2 weeks later...

This night I found something interesting out in this endless ringing case was watching American NASCAR racing until 4,o clock morning then my PC monitor switch automatically to stand buy !

Exactly at the same time the telephone begin rings again

So it must have donething to do with power line instability or whatever

Even I could reproduce the ring tone

Simply connecting my dreambox to the same power cord like the voice over ip box used and volla it rings again no I let the technican talk? Instability of power supply?