Pranburi: Thousands of fish die in temple pond after eating moldy bread

Pranburi: Thousands of fish die in temple pond after eating moldy bread

Pranburi+Thousands+of+fish+die+in+temple

PRANBURI:-- Thousands of fish have been found dead in a pond of Wat Nong Kram, Pranburi district this morning.

A comment from a nun stated that the reason was because people feed the fish with moldy bread, which caused pollution to the water.

Further comment from some village disbelieved the nun’s statement and pointed that it might cause by a certain individual with malicious intentions.

Source: Talay Hua Hin

tvn.png
-- 2014-06-09

Have you ever seen a fish eating a sandwhich? Bread is not fish food...moldy or not...get real and get informed...it is just something that people do cause they do not know any better! Now, I'm waitin for someone to post, "well if it is moldy then it might be full of pro-biotics." {:(

Have you ever seen a fish eating a sandwhich? Bread is not fish food...moldy or not...get real and get informed...it is just something that people do cause they do not know any better! Now, I'm waitin for someone to post, "well if it is moldy then it might be full of pro-biotics." {sad.png

If bread is not fish food then I wonder why bread in it's various forms is the most common freshwater fishing bait ? The wife sells it by the bucket-load in her fishing shop. I hope her customers don't read your post because she'll probably go out of business......along with all the other fishing tackle shop owners around the globe.

• Like 1

Have you ever seen a fish eating a sandwhich? Bread is not fish food...moldy or not...get real and get informed...it is just something that people do cause they do not know any better! Now, I'm waitin for someone to post, "well if it is moldy then it might be full of pro-biotics." {sad.png

"Probiotics" Cool w00t.gif

Edited by Dap

Those poor relatives.

That is correct, right? Reincarnation?

The former, now deceased, Supreme Patriarch of the Thai Sangha, once stated in a book he wrote, that every fish you see was once a human being. He was a vegetarian by the way.. wai.gif

Wow heavy man..I have seen catfish eat anything bones and whatever..and they love tuna butties with mayo of course..

Sure....Tuna.

Chuck one in and it will be eaten!

Bread is a common bait in fishing and breadcrumbs used to attract them.

Tell me, what is natural food for fish then... those tiny cylindrical pellets?

Sure....Tuna.

A natural form of fish food is algae.....or smaller fish

Sure....Tuna.

A natural form of fish food is algae.....or smaller fish

Seems cruel but okay, I shall feed my guppies to my caffish, won't need to forage for algae then.