RS allows TrueVisions to broadcast all World Cup 2014 matches

webfact

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This means that I have to change from CTH to the "f**king" terrible service of True again ??? The only thing where True good for is, are troubles.

No you shouldn't .. CTH will still show the games is part of RS. True is just an add on..

All with a quality Thai commentary. Cool... not!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by casualbiker

This means that I have to change from CTH to the "f**king" terrible service of True again ??? The only thing where True good for is, are troubles.

No you shouldn't .. CTH will still show the games is part of RS. True is just an add on..

CTH nothing to do with RS. It relays channels from GMMZ, not RS.

CTH nothing to do with RS. It relays channels from GMMZ, not RS.

Ok. My bad.. just presumed because they had the WC already. It seems it's a cable TV consortium

I would not trust this new's true are,and i have to be carefull here,not to be relied on,i think this is a furphy,or a porky if you like ,i can just see everyone increasing their subs,just to find it was a load of bs,TIT,people.

Edited by marko kok prong

Stream the World cup it will cost you nothing. Kio sports, US goals, both will have many links.

Anyone who reckons streaming is comparable to proper coverage on a television channel is either desperate or fooling themselves! Enjoy your buffering and freezing and constant intrusional adverts !!

Agree100%,i tried to watch epl on streaming,like watching a set of still photo's or a slide show,hopeless,then add's at 10 secs intervals,once was enough.

Anyone have any news on a bar that will be showing the England Italy match?

I think most matchers are live early in the mornings around 2 to 3 so ill watch the replays and not read any news b4 i see the match

Why not download Thaiexpat tv.try it first 7 days free and than one time 300 baht for the software and than 600 a month.

than you can see all matches from the BBC and ITV at the time you want to look.Because you can see al the programs till 7 days after.

So you don't have to get up in the night.And if you computer has a HDMI connection you can watch it on your TV.www.thaiexpat.tv

Or for the Dutch and Belgium's try NLTV than you can see the Dutch and Belgium's tv

Stream the World cup it will cost you nothing. Kio sports, US goals, both will have many links.

Yes Stream is a good idea. Use your computer. I have kicked away Truevision, and now use stream http://www.365sport.tv/

(Based in Thailand) Picture is HD - with english commentary.

A little bit hacking picture sometimes , but stream well, no buffering, even with a bad ADSL line that i Have. (about 5 MB)

Then you Use HDMI cable to TV. One month 600 baht... maybe 900 bht first month, but you can stop after 1 month. I think first 7 days can be free...not shure

The matches sending Thai Time 23.00 - 02.00 - 05.00 night.

But easy to recording them by this 365. One push on the button and then go bed. , One match is about 1 GB.

Clear HD picture on a 40 tum TV --- perfect. - little bit hacking sometimes

Even ThaiExpatTv do the same. Pay with credit card.

Anyone who reckons streaming is comparable to proper coverage on a television channel is either desperate or fooling themselves! Enjoy your buffering and freezing and constant intrusional adverts !!

We very rarely have any problems with streaming, and if there is any buffering we just get another stream - nowadays there are a lot of good sites without the advertising and problems that used to be synonymous with free streaming. Free to air on ITV and BBC in UK, never once had a problem with either of those and we use it a lot. For anyone who doesn't have subscription TV, the link to the best of the bunch for free to air UK TV is here

• Like 2

Nice for those who have $ for sat dishes and/or high speed internet. Most Thais can't afford that. If they don't have on free TV (as they have for long time), that will bring people out into the street: "Football Si! Freedom No.". Perhaps those who have been blessed to be here but never got around to learning Thai could learn a bit watching. I know I learned some from 2002 broadcasts. Wing! Ying! Lam na. One would assume that if you follow football you don't really need someone telling you what is happening, unless you are blind. It ain't rocket science.

• Like 2

Why not download Thaiexpat tv.try it first 7 days free and than one time 300 baht for the software and than 600 a month.

than you can see all matches from the BBC and ITV at the time you want to look.Because you can see al the programs till 7 days after.

So you don't have to get up in the night.And if you computer has a HDMI connection you can watch it on your TV.www.thaiexpat.tv

Or for the Dutch and Belgium's try NLTV than you can see the Dutch and Belgium's tv

For some reason the 7 day free trial only lasts 3 days now.