money transfers to UK bank account

Hi, any other way then SWIFT to transfer to UK bank acc?

i konw paypal and skrill, but not so good

any other ? or thats it....

SWIFT they ask me 1600 fee, Western union I pay 600, thing is i dont want bother anyone to ic it up and put in my acc, they do that too long...

normaly fee for SWIFT is 300-400, but they charge for conversion to GBP 1300THB fee..

my nationwide acc not charge for incoming transfers...

in thailand i can choose who pays fees reciver or sender

so If i decide send GBP without conversion, and let UK ban convert it to GBP, is that means there be no fees?

thank you

Sounds like a PITA for such small amounts

Dont you know a UK person with Thai interests and a Thai bank account? You deposit THB in his /He puts GBP in yours...no fuss/no muss/no fees ;)

No ehh

mataleo

Dont you know a UK person with Thai interests and a Thai bank account? You deposit THB in his /He puts GBP in yours...no fuss/no muss/no fees wink.png

No ehh

mataleo

There are some, but as you are quibbling over a few hundred Baht you wouldnt be happy with their rates. Natioowide Swift is 25 pounds that equates to about your 1,300 Baht, so not reall a roip off.

Dont you know a UK person with Thai interests and a Thai bank account? You deposit THB in his /He puts GBP in yours...no fuss/no muss/no fees wink.png

No ehh

mataleo

There are some, but as you are quibbling over a few hundred Baht you wouldnt be happy with their rates. Natioowide Swift is 25 pounds that equates to about your 1,300 Baht, so not reall a roip off.

Some like?

mataleo

If you let the UK do the conversion it will be a terrible rate.

There are other processors like Paypal but they are all pretty much the same for fees etc.

Any reason why it has to be so small amounts, cant you wait a little and send bigger amounts.

Send cash in a plain brown envelope.

Its nkt help b cuz someone still have to go and put in my acc. I bother friends and fam. 1 year already.

I want it to bank acc online..

I might try skrill ..

In uk and usa u can do that with western union. Send to acc using thier website... and its free 0 fee

mataleo

• 3 months later...