Men flee with B800k after armed robbery in Phuket

webfact

B800k? Might have been an expat in disguise who was needing retirement visa bank deposit requirements.

We can also assume that they have Thai wives as they have to split the money.

This case is almost solved.

The passenger spoke in a Southern dialect, has “big eyes” and tanned skin, according to police investigations. He also had a black pistol, and put the cash into a Mickey Mouse-themed bag.

Big eyes, tanned skin, Mickey Mouse bag, nothing about big ears, so could well be Hello Kitty without make up.

Must be one of those swarthy Mediterranean Eurps trying to get the B800k cash together for a O Non-Imm retiree extension.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

2 female employees carrying 800k to the bank.

Sorry, but I don't sympathise with the owners of the petrol station.

It was a situation waiting to happen.

Next time take more care of your money and how you transport it.

If it wasn't an inside job.

IF!!!!??? way to obvious.....inside job

With the aid of that excellent photo, I am sure that these people will be under arrest soon. Why bother with a camera that takes such poor photos ?

...Because 90pc of the budget for the cameras went into the pocket of the official in charge of their installation. So the public end up with a rubbish system.

Yes it is always the victims fault. They were asking to be robbed so there should be no sympathy. They got what they deserved and the armed robbers were well within there rights to rob them at gun point because they had too much money on them

What's next shall we give the thieves a reward for helping these ladies lose their money

Just for the record I am taking the chocolate digestive

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Yes it is always the victims fault. They were asking to be robbed so there should be no sympathy. They got what they deserved and the armed robbers were well within there rights to rob them at gun point because they had too much money on them

What's next shall we give the thieves a reward for helping these ladies lose their money

I don't think you can read English properly.........

Read, my post again.....

• Like 2

I don't think you can read English properly.........

Read, my post again.....

Understood who knows it probably was the owners lol

Just a bit of a scepticism that two innocent girls with 815,938. Baht on them just happen to bump into a couple of robbers, police would need to check tomorrow what girls have new I Phones and what tanned men are buying up a load of whitening cream.

Police said the suspects travelled on a Wave motorbike, which had a basket on the front. The driver was a slim man, about 175-180cm tall. His passenger was a little heavier, and around 180cm tall, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, and with a red helmet.

I know who it was. Two men on a Honda wave without a basket did the crime, but don't seem to do the time.

. All the guys who have Honda waves without baskets are suspects now. Noi told Lek that they always bring the cash to the bank on a Thursday

So Noi's bf and Lek's husband decided to "take the money away.". Case solved..

Just a bit of a scepticism that two innocent girls with 815,938. Baht on them just happen to bump into a couple of robbers, police would need to check tomorrow what girls have new I Phones and what tanned men are buying up a load of whitening cream.

Yes does seem suspicious that they happened to bump into these thieves there again the robbers fcould have just go lucky as bag snatching is on the rise big time

Saying that it would be a great time to capitalise on that

I take back what I said before. Seems too convenient that these girls were asked to take the money to the bank

There again if these girls do this allot I bet they like to tell people that there boss trusts them with 800 k sometimes 1 million baht to take to the bank

My misses used to work for her anti at the age of 13 was taking hundreds of thousands of baht to the bank

She never nicked it. I don't know why they did this

It was a long time ago

800k from a gas station , thats circa 20,000 litres of gas.

Guess they dont do there banking everyday ...mmmmm...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Could be around 20 cars per hour, based on a 24 hour turn around. Not impossible.

Police said the suspects travelled on a Wave motorbike, which had a basket on the front. The driver was a slim man, about 175-180cm tall. His passenger was a little heavier, and around 180cm tall, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, and with a red helmet.

I know who it was. Two men on a Honda wave without a basket did the crime, but don't seem to do the time.

. All the guys who have Honda waves without baskets are suspects now. Noi told Lek that they always bring the cash to the bank on a Thursday

So Noi's bf and Lek's husband decided to "take the money away.". Case solved..

Well there could be quite allot of people gang know about that parcel

Other staff, staff in the bank, like you said their families, 800 k is allot of money to get someone to take to the bank for someone else

Specially on a motorbike

Surely the owners have gun license of they have to carry this sort of money as they could apply easily

Normally when something does not make sense from my experience it makes perfect sense to someone else who has benefited from it

Agree the owners partly to blame at the moment unless further evidence shows they were involved