Wang sam no expats ?

davidike

Hello I am looking for any English speaking expats who live near wang sam mo who would like to catch up for a chat or beer :)

I'm a 46 yr Aussie and live near wang sam mo I come home every 3 weeks to issan for 3 weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by davidike

Patmalone post # 5

I tried looking for expats in Bueng Kan through TV, no replies. The last day before I left to come back to Aus there were about 7 at the local Hotel. What I'm getting at is, not all expats are on TV, you might have to ask a few locals if they have seen any Farangs about.

Oh ah sir there be some of them foreign devils hereabouts ,I know as I 'ave a seen 'em.wai2.gif

imitation-foreign-devil.jpg

I tried looking for expats in Bueng Kan through TV, no replies. The last day before I left to come back to Aus there were about 7 at the local Hotel. What I'm getting at is, not all expats are on TV, you might have to ask a few locals if they have seen any Farangs about.

Same, same. After my 3rd 3 month stay in Isaan, 4 other Aussies from the same village dropped in the same time I was in a cab on my way back to udon airport. They are around, just sometimes you have to look under a rock.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

Ozybear post # 7

They are around, just sometimes you have to look under a rock.

They are around, just sometimes you have to look under a frock.cheesy.gif article-1306585122716-0C4ADA1C00000578-3

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

Terrible place. Any way around 13km from WSM on the way to Warit is a placed called Mobaan Farang with around 10 farang homes. The farangs are long gone but the houses still stay, also the ladies went back work in Pattaya and Cowboy.

Hopefully you don't stay in Ban Phue Nueng.

• Like 1

Terrible place. Any way around 13km from WSM on the way to Warit is a placed called Mobaan Farang with around 10 farang homes. The farangs are long gone but the houses still stay, also the ladies went back work in Pattaya and Cowboy.

Hopefully you don't stay in Ban Phue Nueng.

I know another Isaan village like that.

post-156212-0-20898100-1402654450_thumb.

• Like 1