Brazil vs Croatia - Fri 13 June, 03:00 am - Match Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The FIFA World Cup 2014 kicks off in the early hours of Friday morning (Bangkok time) as hosts and tournament favourites Brazil take on their group A counterparts Croatia.

Whether you're setting your alarms for an early start, or staying up late, you can follow this thread for pre-match build up, discussion, goal updates and more.

TheScarf predicts a comfortable 2-0 victory for Brazil. smile.png

Croatia are clearly underdogs but as Croatian coach Niko Kovac said "we will leave our heart on the field". It is not the shame losing to world cup host and 5 time winners as long as we do our best and make country proud.

Edited by CroBiker
  • Like 1

So it looks like they've let me out of my box for the duration of the World Cup. You've got four weeks to put up with me before they put me back in my darkened room at Thaivisa towers.

The plan is to cover every minute, every kick, every Messi dribble, every bit of Ronaldo magic, every inch of a Neymar shimmy, follow it all with Thaivisa and TheScarf.

But before all that.

Do I go to bed for a few hours first, not forgetting to set my alarm, or just roll on straight through to full time?

What's everyone else doing?

These Brazilian kick off times aren't exactly great for people living in Thailand, are they?

• Like 1

If anyone fancies a bet William hill are offering on Brazil v Croatia 3/10 for a Brazil win 4/1 for a draw and 10/1 for a Croatia win.

Sh*t odds, It's a walk in the park for Brazil IMO, all I can see is a field of yellow with a few away kits nestled inbetween.

Just waiting to see the caramel skinned onion booty's jiggling about.

Everyone seems to be predicting a Brazil win.

Does nobody fancy a Croatia upset?

Even a draw here would be an upset for Brazil.

Pretty difficult to go with anything but your head and probabilities on this one Scarf. Home soil, the whole nation behind you etc but you never know in football and that's what makes it such a great sport.

Lots of credit should go to Croatia though, with a population of just over 4 million they have a very strong side. It'll be no push over for Brazil this one.

And just as I was going to press post, Croatia have scored biggrin.png

• Like 1