Music Keyboard

TLT

• 2 weeks later...
I am wanting to buy a music keyboard - any sugggestions where or do I need to go to CM?

They have quite a good selection if you head south on the superhighway, beyond Big C and then across the lights heading for Chaing Mai. A little beyond, there is a big store with Sony signs outside on the right. You can try them out as well.

In the Chiangrai Big C there is a small booth that has been selling cheap keyboards for around 2000 baht. If you are a professional musician you will scoff at these...but they *are* polyphonic and have many of the features found on more expensive models....I doubt that they support MIDI but I have never asked.

Chownah

I am wanting to buy a music keyboard - any sugggestions where or do I need to go to CM?

They have quite a good selection if you head south on the superhighway, beyond Big C and then across the lights heading for Chaing Mai. A little beyond, there is a big store with Sony signs outside on the right. You can try them out as well.

I didn't realize they had them - haven't been there for some time. So bought one of the lower price range. Thanks

Edited by TLT