Farang marrying prostitues?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawasdee!

Why do farang marry prostitutes then when the mans money runs out the prostitute leaves her husband.

Why does the silly farang be confused and upset ???

"no money, no honey!"

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

Have money ! Have honey !

thumbsup.gif

It is amazing how many rush to Thai Visa to share with everyone how they've been scammed, conned or otherwise out-smarted. And of course, in a rather lame attempt to save face, they then mount the podium to dispense advice.

There was a time when advice was sought from winners and the losers tried to keep their embarrassing behavior to themselves, but here at TV there seems to be an ongoing celebration of ( to use a polite term) naiveté.

loser.jpg

Over the past 25 years I have seen farangs marry working girls and also seen them marry non-working girls. If you discount the working girl ones that you "just knew would not work out" from the word GO for various reasons(she was the Mamasan for the last 20 years or she was the Banana show girl straight from the floor) I reckon the divorce rate is about the same between non-working & working girls. In fact I would go as far to say some of the worst ones were non-working girls IMHO. I observed someone who was made miserable by his well educated wife who told him when to eat, what to eat, what clothes to wear, what car to buy, what house to buy, etc. She would correct him at will in front of anyone. She thought she was cute with that PHD, I thought something else.

Edited by rotary

Wrong forum OP.

On this forum, ALL are married to hi-so, half Chinese, hard working, educated smart women, who my chance happen to fall in love with older foreign man double their weight and double their agethumbsup.gif

Correction.

I think I'm the only one without a hi-so Thai Chinese bird, but judging from the many posts on this forum, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.

You also forgot to mention that many of these hi-so birds married to farang men double their weight and age are also from very wealthy families.

• Like 1

the bargirl or other women were working before they meet their ATM machine

so why they all want someone to take care of them, should be the other way round, and many thai boyfriends or husbands, brothers, fathers, have found out, that they can just pimp their wife/daughter/sister out and have a relaxed life

Over the past 25 years I have seen farangs marry working girls and also seen them marry non-working girls. If you discount the working girl ones that you "just knew would not work out" from the word GO for various reasons(she was the Mamasan for the last 20 years or she was the Banana show girl straight from the floor) I reckon the divorce rate is about the same between non-working & working girls. In fact I would go as far to say some of the worst ones were non-working girls IMHO. I observed someone who was made miserable by his well educated wife who told him when to eat, what to eat, what clothes to wear, what car to buy, what house to buy, etc. She would correct him at will in front of anyone. She thought she was cute with that PHD, I thought something else.

He was a doormat?

how many people would marry a hooker back home? or wait she was only working as a cashier hahah...

How many people would marry hooker back home?

Much less for the simple reason very few young hookers, not to say none, would marry old farts! (unless rich of course)

If it was the contrary....not so sure believe me :-)

Edited by Tchooptip

A better question...is why this forum...allows such tripe to be posted...

Well we can't talk about anything political.

Anything to do with the monarchy.

Any thing to touchy feely.

What else can we talk about?

I am sure if you think REALLY hard, you will come up with something.

Actually I am always amazed at how loyal some ex bargirls are to their husbands. Of course the ones that scam their partners money are the ones you here about, but you never hear about the ones who stick with some old geezer through a bypass operation or bout of cancer. Probably because most of the guys who hook up with one will never tell you.

well if they are havinga bypass or operation, then chances are they wont be around for much longer,.

why would you risk a potential inheritance windfall when you are so close to the finishline!

• Like 1

Here's a slight twist to this post that has been done to death

How many men now are really marring them or even meeting them? Now with Thai girls better off, internet , date sites, English is better so on,.,,,

When I first came as I said before I came for work and never knew about the bar game, after someone good man introduced me to it.

I suppose like most men first 3 month's loved it and wow the girls were so hot, cute, slim, sexy, beautiful after that got bored with it and I never gave it second look.

Now when friends come from wherever and they want to see it, because they never have seen it I go.

Wow its boring, boring and boring oh did I mention boring!

But what I will say is the girls now are not like before , fat, ugly , rude covered in tattoos (yes" some" had before) and on the plus side a lot more savvy more street smart than before.

Are there still men marring them really or not? If so must be a very small amount.

Last thing sorry I forgot the persons name but he said when I first went wow all the girls love me , now years later they don't want to know me.

I hear you my friend hee hee, when I came I was 29 just normally guy but got it al,l handsum man, sexy man. ran out of the bar grabbed me pulled me into the bar. Now 44 still the same just normal guy for my age slim, got my hair, still fit,, no girl will look at me hmmm sad and sad

"welcome to Reality"

This has to be a troll looking at his posts.

A better question is

WHY DO ALMOST ALL WOMEN LEAVE A MAN THAT HAS NO MONEY OR JOB?

Thai bar girls are not different than any woman in any other part of the world. They marry so that they have a husband that can look after them for the rest of their lives.

If you can not do that then what good are you?

Do you think that if you married a good Thai lady and had no money and no means of supporting her that she would stay with you?

How many women in your home country would go out with you if you had no money or income?

Don't blame the girls for your own stupidity.

well what I have learnt is that every one on TV or possibly thailand

look 10 years younger then they are, they are handsome, and go to the gym, arent alcoholics and are not old/smelly/fat,

and their teerak who is 20 years younger is not a bargirl, has never asked for a cent, looks 10 years younger then they are, and are haaaaaaaaawwwwwttttt and every farang who walks down the street is soooo jealous of him

Another way to look at it. Do good thai men marry thai prostitutes.................................lol.

What's a 'good' Thai man?

Of course Thai men don't marry them, nor do foreign men who have lived here for a long time. Only the guys off the boat , or on Thai love sites marry them as they know no better.

You both need to out more!

Ever seen a Thai guy drop his wife off at a bar to work, kiss her on the cheek and say goodbye? Plenty!

I'd venture, this pinpoints one of the main differences between Thai men and farangs. Farangs marry bar girls to 'save' them while the Thais send them out to "work". Who in this picture is sensible?

I'm not marrying anyone again. From anywhere.

. . . and as my mate Stan always says. All women are whores, and he's never been to Asia.

Having said that, one of the best relationships I've had in a long life of many relationships with many women from many cultures,

is with a Thai lady whose reproductive system saved her. More or less.

• Like 1

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

BUT, how can he be anything other than stupid to marry a prostitute ? Surely only fools marry prostitues.

I've known some stunning prostitutes in my time in Thailand and also in Scotland. None of them would have married me sad.png

Why are you saying none of them would have married you? I would say that anyone living in a western country would not want to marry a prostitute, that only happens when they move to Thailand.

Another way to look at it. Do good thai men marry thai prostitutes.................................lol.

Of course Thai men don't marry them, nor do foreign men who have lived here for a long time. Only the guys off the boat , or on Thai love sites marry them as they know no better.

and they are too fat and ugly to get a girl in their home country.

You both need to out more!

Ever seen a Thai guy drop his wife off at a bar to work, kiss her on the cheek and say goodbye? Plenty!

That's because these guys are living off their bargirl GFs, they get their drugs, beer money and motorbike payments off them.

Sawasdee!

Why do farang marry prostitutes then when the mans money runs out the prostitute leaves her husband.

"no money, no honey!"

Have money ! Have honey !

thumbsup.gif

Maybe that's what nakes TV entertaining.

It is amazing how many rush to Thai Visa to share with everyone how they've been scammed, conned or otherwise out-smarted. And of course, in a rather lame attempt to save face, they then mount the podium to dispense advice.

There was a time when advice was sought from winners and the losers tried to keep their embarrassing behavior to themselves, but here at TV there seems to be an ongoing celebration of ( to use a polite term) naiveté.

loser.jpg

4 posts??? He's a troll......another one!!

Ya think? That was called in the 4th post! But some just like debating the point.....over and over and over.

Give it a little while and it will come around again for sure. Just like all the other bar girl/ prostitute/whore threads. Constant and BORING regurgitation.

Edited by CharlieH

Grateful farangPosted Yesterday, 09:05

Sawasdee!

"no money, no honey!"
*** Everyone says don't fall in love with a bar girl but not every case is the same. I have a friend who married a girl from bar, took her to USA and 11 years later they are still together and have a child. Not every bar girl has been hurt by her expiriance with farangs and wants reveng on the others she meets. Maybe not a good idea in general to fall for one but not every case ends badly just maybe a majority.. Up to the Farang, you roll the dice and take your chances.

jesus wept I need to find pastures new as this thread is just being repeated over and over and over again - its gone well beyond boring !!

Everyones different bar girls, pilots, surgeons, road sweepers - they'll all have qualities, they'll all have demons and you almost certainly won't be able to guess which has what !

If it's so boring why do you read it?

never meet a thai lady that did not ask for money or car house ,what does that make them all , for sure i am old got nice young lady in Bed and its cost me ,but its better than a OAP home and i can't take the money with me when i go ,thats the wives words

• Like 1

So no prostitute in a western country has ever got married ?

They usually don't marry their customers.

and how many of the millions of prostitutes that ply their trade in the western world do you know ?

a few and one two very good at the Job and they talk english what you do in thailand you can do in the west just costs more, try chinese as well they been trained by masters in the art