Farang marrying prostitues?

Another way to look at it. Do good thai men marry thai prostitutes.................................lol.

What's a 'good' Thai man?

Of course Thai men don't marry them, nor do foreign men who have lived here for a long time. Only the guys off the boat , or on Thai love sites marry them as they know no better.

You both need to out more!

Ever seen a Thai guy drop his wife off at a bar to work, kiss her on the cheek and say goodbye? Plenty!

• Like 1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

BUT, how can he be anything other than stupid to marry a prostitute ? Surely only fools marry prostitues.

I've known some stunning prostitutes in my time in Thailand and also in Scotland. None of them would have married me sad.png

Believe it or not, but after over a decade living full time in Thailand and spending countless nights in bars and gogo bars, i am still not married, never had one wanting to marry me.

Now its even gotten worse, i can hardly pick one up from the bar.

They all tell me, they love me like a brother because i know too much.

I have tried to tell them i come for holiday, i act like an idiot, i do not speak a word of Thai, but somehow they know i am lying.

I must have some kind of stamp on my forehead that gives me up.facepalm.gif

My problem exactly. If you know the scams and treat them well (inspite of that knowlege) ...they have no other choice but to call you brother or good man. The business involves raw sex for cash....the business is pleasure...for the customer...not for them. Being friends may be honorable and good, on your part, but how are they supposed to see you as any more than that...and still do the deed?

• Like 1

Another way to look at it. Do good thai men marry thai prostitutes.................................lol.

Of course Thai men don't marry them, nor do foreign men who have lived here for a long time. Only the guys off the boat , or on Thai love sites marry them as they know no better.

Ever seen a Thai guy drop his wife off at a bar to work, kiss her on the cheek and say goodbye? Plenty!

Never in 20 years have I ever seen two Thais kiss in public.

• Like 1

Never in 20 years have I ever seen two Thais kiss in public.

Serious?

Saw it again recently, 3 days ago. LK metro.

Another ugly farang. You really are. You need a huge understand of Thai before you call them prostitutes. They are bar girls. They have few alternatives in life. They don't want a thai guy. they want to marry and be happy with a farang. Now for the truth - too many are in the business too long. they become alcoholics/drugs. If they get out of their job, life is a little boring. Remember, they worked for about 1 full year every day. they miss their friends. Even though they got their farang husband it is a difficult transition especially with a guy who thinks they were whores.

• Like 1

Another ugly farang. You really are. You need a huge understand of Thai before you call them prostitutes. They are bar girls. They have few alternatives in life. They don't want a thai guy. they want to marry and be happy with a farang. Now for the truth - too many are in the business too long. they become alcoholics/drugs. If they get out of their job, life is a little boring. Remember, they worked for about 1 full year every day. they miss their friends. Even though they got their farang husband it is a difficult transition especially with a guy who thinks they were whores.

WOW! I'm speechless!

WOW! I'm speechless!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution

Call the Bar Girls or Guest Relations Officers....whatever.

Nobody is calling them whores... but really....it is a sex industry based on Prostitution.... Whatever the reasons.

Maybe the farang has no idea he married a prostitute? I had a girl friend that owned a salon, but she was also a freelancer. I also dated a prositute that started sleeping with me for free. I refused to give her anything because I didn't want to be a customer. I'd marry her because I think she loved me. You just never know!

Edited by mrowe1973
  • Like 1

From personal ezxperience, many years back I should add, a lot of the 'nice' girls were harder work than BG's. You must be well aware that with a working girl you should have your guard held high.

Fortunately we're not all made the same and ultimatelty, one man's meat.......

• Like 1

Why do Farang that have been shafted as above then come on TV and ask the same question a million times ?

What about those times when unlike you the Farang doesn't run out of money as he isn't stupid and they live happily ever after

BUT, how can he be anything other than stupid to marry a prostitute ? Surely only fools marry prostitues.

Its cheaper to date a whore here.

And the money lasts longer here than marring a whore in your own country.

• Like 1

bigger question why do you even care it's not your life or money so what difference does it make to you

each to their own yes their are a few horror stories but just as many success stories that you don't hear about because nobody wants to hear about peoples success just their bad luck

• Like 2