RS customers to get full refunds

Lite Beer

Many millions of dollars? A bunch of guys kicking a ball around in a field?

What?

Are you having a problem with English? Perhaps you can try Google translate.

See from reading that response, I'm given the impression that you understand how and when to use question marks in the context of a discussion. In your previous response you demonstrate the inability to do such a thing, instead coming across like the character mongo from Blazing Saddles.

That is a very good film sir. I'm glad I could amuse you at the same level. I'll take that as a complement.

What on earth does the army need TV channels for I could understand if their brave boys were constantly fighting away from home in some far off foreign land for some good cause and want a bit of home TV on their R&R, otherwise TV ownership could be used for brain washing and military propaganda.

It's because the military only pay's lip service to democracy, so having their own TV channels comes in very useful in getting their message over every time they have a coup.

I will stay with RS as it is dual-tone and I can follow the Games in English.

I think Singapore had the highest bid in ASEAN for the WorldCup at 21 million S$. I would say RS didn't paid more then 500 million Baht but who knows the real number.

You can get English on the FTA telecast as well. You just need to tune into the digital stream rather than the analogue one. Hit the audio switch button on your remote and there you go. It's in 1080i too and looks great!

Some of the Thai news shows even have an English stream as well and any foreign shows like those Korean soaps can be switched between the original Korean audio and the Thai dub (same with English movies).

Edited by Glock3am