Good reason for having a CarCam

Daffy D

That's a riddle I don't think I understand, so I'll answer it like this:

Is she behaves like a child then she needs to be relegated to the backseat is it's a feisty one... [emoji13]

Car cams are worth their weight in diamonds [emoji106]

Edited by Porkster

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearest ive cme to running into someones rear has been for 2 Reasons. Firstly , not reading set ups for hours .Secondly fiddling with the bloody gadgets when driving. Sat Navs, Cameras,Music,Phones ive given upon now im older. That Camera Sucker would fall off in a week ,just like my old Garmin.thumbsup.gif

Buy yourself a top spec mazda 3. it won't allow you to run into the car in front.... as long as you are doing 30km/h or less.

On topic though I just fitted a blackvue wifi dr550gw-2ch camera set-up to my car. works a treat, video quality is amazing.After 5 minutes of inactivity it goes into parking mode (it records 24/7, but will switch off when vehicle battery level is low to prevent flat battery) and comes alive when movement is detected. The wifi has a range of about 10 metres so I can sit here at my desk and open the app on my phone and see what is happening with the car or play back vids already recorded.

Where did you purchase Spoonman?

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

I purchased it on Ebay.

• Like 1