Buying a bottle of Patron (Tequila)

PlanetX

Good Afternoon Everyone. Thank you in advance.

Has anyone seen bottles of Patron available recently, and if so, where?

I know Rimping used to sell them last year but I have been to a few locations (near Dukes Riverside and Meechok Market) and did not see any.

Thank you very much.

post-114692-0-34138500-1402724062_thumb.

Edited by PlanetX
  • Like 1

As I don't go to malls often nor drink much but after watching Caddy Shack last night (there's a scene with Chevy Chase doing shots with the hot blonde) it gave me an urge to do the same (maybe a brunette here) so I wonder what are they asking for a bottle of aged?

As I don't go to malls often nor drink much but after watching Caddy Shack last night (there's a scene with Chevy Chase doing shots with the hot blonde) it gave me an urge to do the same (maybe a brunette here) so I wonder what are they asking for a bottle of aged?

About 3300 THB

About 3300 THB

Brutal. But it's a long way to the nearest pulqueria.

About 3300 THB

Brutal. But it's a long way to the nearest pulqueria.

indeed. i love that duty-free shop on the Thai/Laos border. i always buy several bottles when i'm there (which is once every 5 years).