Outrageous behavior! Cinema Chair broke & they ask me to pay for damage

deknoiJT

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'm surprised that anyone takes the OP seriously. It's far too contrived.

A gay Muslim [so what], four cinema torch bearers, a crazed banshee, a stroke of genius by the OP's partner filming the manager's minions then his selfie with the media mogul shoved in their faces and they all cower in reverence, Tom Cruise this and that.

Absolute BS. I wasn't born yesterday.

this story is an obvious troll but everyone fell for it.

I have often wondered if cynicism is brought on by age. It seems only natural that the older we get, the more negative experiences we have under our belts, the more it is that human nature will distrust. Is cynicism a choice, much like positivity is a choice? I believe it is.

Because my story is unusual should it this be disbelieved? Of course not.

Here is an unusual story, yet also true: When i was ten years olds I played Soccer. I was a big boy in height and girth back then and I played the position of goal keeper. Despite being big I was also athletic and it was a rare occasion that any balls would pass my goal posts untouched by myself.

On this day the opposing teams striker shot high and wide across my goal and I dived for the ball at full stretch, my arms stretched to their fullest. My timing was perfect but my line was off, the result was I dived headfirst into the side goal post, the force of which moved the side pole outwards and had the effect of loosening the cross bar above, which fell, landing on top of me and breaking my arm. Back in those days the structures were timber, assembled and dismantled at start and end of season, so perhaps the wood was rotten, or just not bolted in as it should have been.

The point of relating this anecdote from my youth is that such a story seems like fantasy, but that is what happens in life: unusual events. The re-telling of the unusual happenings does not make a person a troll.

seems like your weight and girth are getting you into trouble for many years now

maybe its time to get your jaw wired or something

whereas you only need both hands cuffed behind your back eh?