Outrageous behavior! Cinema Chair broke & they ask me to pay for damage

deknoiJT

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, for your mishappen OP, but I bet the Thais enjoyed it more than the actual film.

I bet his "Mrs" lost a lot of face for sure..............whistling.gif

Or in this particular case, his Mr.

Hence my "...", but I think his "...." wished the OP lost a lot of ass in this case...........laugh.png

Sorry OP, we jest..........thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Thais do not know about customer service or safety.

Never tell them YOU broke it. Blame the last guy or say nothing. Also tell them to call an ambulance... you just broke your back and see how they run for the big manager.

I love the YOU TUBE threat.

Edited by IAMSOBAD
  • Like 1

No where is it written that if you break a chair from sitting then you are responsible if you are just sitting in it .

True. But I doubt the seats were designed and manufactured to withstand 120 kilograms. Not casting aspersions, but it would be interesting to see a video of how the OP lowered himself into the seat. Was it a normal, slow movement, or did he flop down into it quickly? Just wondering.

Entertaining OP. Thanks very much.

Now use the humiliation as motivation to go on a diet.

Oh, you misunderstand. I didn't feel humiliation at all, just anger and outrage at this clearly ridiculous situation.

I am a tall large man and not ashamed of my weight one iota. The pleasures of good food is one of the rainbows life serves up to me.

"The pleasures of good food" comes with a higher price, which should include the price of a broken seat resulting from too many rainbows that life has served you.

You should have paid...

• Like 1