Koh Chiang to BKK?

gc777

Hi, I need to travel the international airport at Bangkok from Koh Chiang tomorrow and need to be at the airport by 8.30 p.m. at the latest. I had planned to get the government bus from the pier direct to the airport at 14.00 but it seems that this might be too late as a friend who did the journey today didn't arrive there until nearly nine o'clock. Could someone tell me if busses that leave from Trad stop at the airport? I think if I get a bus from there a bit earlier I should be ok. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It toke me at least 4-5 hours on a minibus, Best to get an earlier minibus their faster and it will drive past the Airport just tell the driver to let you off near the airport and get a taxi from there.

There is a Minibus company on the pier, or ask around for the next minibus going to Bangkok.

Best to leave as early as possible.

Edited by Display

Buses from Trad busstation mostly stop at Subarhabum airport on their way to Bangkok. How ever, it would be wise to leave for Trad TODAY, or quite early tomorrow morning because there are only a few buses every day going to Bangkok. If I remember correctly my bus from Trat left at 11.00 hours, arrived at Subernabum busstation around 16.00 hours (2 months ago). Also, it would be wise to point out to the bus attendent that you want to get off at the airport when yoiu get close to it. They tend to "forget" to stop off if it only concerns a farang.