Looking for a Android TV Box in Pattaya

alocacoc

I just went to Tukcom and i could test some devices between 3500 and 5000 Baht. To be honest, they don't convinced me. It's about the remote control. It doesn't look comfortable to input some text for search some content on the internet as youtube videos or whatever. One device recognized the movement of the hand which hold the rc and move the cursor on the screen. Nice idea, but not very accurate. Quite hard to point small icons. I think i will buy a cheap notebook, connect it to the TV and control it by remote desktop control. My 8 year old HP notebook did this job very well till it got broken. I guess, it.s the most comfortable solution.

I hoped my old Dreambox 7020si could do this job. But not enough power.

Edited by alocacoc

I have three desktop computers in various rooms each with a video card and GOM player installed, totally versatile, by far and away the easiest and most convenient way to watch movies or play music, skip bits you don't want to see, sort, search and go to where you left off the night before. Plug in your 1/2 TB drive and radio mouse and you are off.

Tried all the other systems available and found them very clunky at the side of these guys